- New York, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Yunikon Consultancy
- 21 Nov 17 2017-11-21
My client is a FinTech firm offering a collateral management product in post-trade processing which is expanding rapidly due to significant growth in their client base. They are proud of their innovative, dynamic culture and offer a great opportunity to rapidly develop your career if you are hardworking & ambitious. This role is ideal for someone looking to build a career in an exciting sector with a rapidly expanding company who has a successful track record developing business and winning deals.
Key responsibilities include:
· A track record of success selling to MD level clients in investment banks and/or asset managers
· Experience across the full lifecycle of a deal; generating leads & chasing up; conducting effective meetings; closing deals; building rich, long-term relationships with clients.
· Examples of origination of deals and a desire to ‘hunt’ deals and business develop new & existing clients.
· Development of existing relationships & examples where you have acted as a consistent, valuable relationship manager.
· A consultative sales approach and ability to identify where solutions can really add value and influence clients appropriately.
· Experience selling into or working within collateral management would be highly beneficial. Alternatively, selling into a similar function in a bank and an appreciation of the regulatory drivers related to the OTC Derivatives market (EMIR/Dodd-Frank/Basel III)
· Working in a small environment it is important that you demonstrate a high energy, proactive & collaborative attitude.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is hungry to build their career in a FinTech firm which benefits from an entrepreneurial environment, balanced with significant financial backing and the expertise of industry veterans on the board to inform the strategy & open doors for business development.