Position Type :
Full time Type Of Hire :
Experienced (relevant combo of work and education) Education Desired :
Bachelor's Degree Travel Percentage :
50 - 75% Job Description
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you'll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun. About the team
The North America Asset Management team is made up of seasoned and experienced top performing salespeople who have domain knowledge and expertise within both middle and back-office functionality. We take a consultative approach to selling bundled solutions that cross multiple products and include both technology and services.
Those products are:
What you will be doing
- Investment and mutual fund accounting (InvestOne)
- Bank loans & CLOs (Virtus)
- Investment Risk Management (APT)
- Reconciliation (Intellimatch)
- Collateral management/Securities Lending (Apex)
- Corporate actions (XSP)
- Derivatives analytics & trading (Front Arena)
You will be responsible for understanding the competitive landscape in the middle/back-office space and differentiating our products and services to win business in the Traditional Asset management space.
You will be responsible for covering a list of assigned prospective Asset Management accounts that have no existing business with the firm today.
You will be responsible for effectively penetrating C-suite and management level contacts at each firm.
You will be responsible for qualifying leads by gathering information on a prospect's existing infrastructure, business model, and third-party relationships.
What you bring
- Responsible for leading the company's efforts in sales calls, presentations, demonstrations, proof of concepts, internal training, assessing services and proposals related to our products
- Apply a consultative approach and ability to direct our resources in analyzing customers' business and technology requirements and developing customized and bundled solutions to fit the needs of our clients
- Monitor and understand customer needs, market and economic trends as well as business opportunities and threats in order to identify needs and opportunities in the market and drive revenue growth
- Partner with functional leaders (Product, Client Services, Marketing, Executive Management) to ensure full leverage of all available resources to drive value and secure top positions in the structured credit, middle office outsourcing, direct lending, and front office technology spaces
What we offer you
- You will have a deep list of relevant contacts and relationships in the traditional asset management space that would be well suited for our suite of solutions
- You will understand the asset management space including accounting, corporate actions processing, reconciliation, etc. as well as operational and technological requirements, and competitors
- Experience working / selling in the traditional asset management space
- Experience working with Product Management to give our products a competitive advantage.
- You will have comprehensive knowledge and experience of the sale cycle and business development process, which includes maintaining close relationships with prospects, facilitating and coordinating internal resources to deliver best-in-class demos and presentations, and following through on opportunities through execution
- Competitive salary and excellent bonus potential (upon entering a full sales executive role)
- Attractive benefits including private medical cover, dental cover, and travel insurance
- The chance to work on some of the most challenging, relevant issues in financial services & technology
. Privacy Statement
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice. EEOC Statement
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis. Sourcing Model
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.