CEPRES is a leading digital solution provider developing solutions for private equity, the fastest growing institutional asset class today. We develop and distribute an award winning Digital Investment Platform while connecting thousands of professionals to the largest private investment network worldwide.
CEPRES began in 2001 as the Center of Private Equity Research. Headquartered in Munich, CEPRES has expanded its international presence and now has offices in New York, Denver, London, Heidelberg, and Singapore. Our team is also incredibly diverse with over 12 nationalities in 6 different locations globally.
At CEPRES we value smart and innovative people who also work effectively in a team environment. As a dynamic, agile company, we encourage our staff to focus on achieving results and growing their potential.
- Build and maintain a relationship with prospects to communicate strategic plans and status. Engage with management on large opportunities
- Close business to meet forecast commitments and sales quotas
- Perform outbound business development & sales activities for an assigned territory to close business and to achieve or exceed assigned bookings/quota objectives
- Analyze financial position and challenges of clients to determine sales approach
- Maintain sales forecasting data in the sales reporting system
- Coordinate internal resources to ensure prompt, accurate, and professional delivery of sales, marketing, and proposal materials to prospects
- Develop and maintain relationships with industry/professional individuals and organizations
- Participate in training programs, user group meetings and trade shows to stay abreast of current industry trends, competitors, and current/new company products and services
- 3+ years of financial technology experience
- 3+ years of inbound and outbound business-to-business sales experience
- Demonstrated track record of selling with a history of exceeding sales goals
- Experience in one or more of the following areas preferred: private equity LP, GP front office
- Being part of a strong and unique growth story – the largest digital Private Markets network based on innovative data gathering and state-of-the art analytical tools
- Competitive salary with monthly bonuses linked to personal performance
- Exciting and challenging role in a dynamic and international team & environment
- Work in private equity - one of the most demanded and attractive finance industries today
- Professional development opportunities and potential for career growth
- Support with training and coaching
- Contribution to health plan (US)
- Eligibility to our exchange program across locations
Did we get your attention?
Then we would like to hear from you and schedule an interview. If your profile fits our criteria, please send your application in Word or PDF format (max. size 5 MB) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include: “Sales Executive, Private Capital Markets” in the title of your email.
Looking forward to receiving your application!