Sales Executive - Healthcare - Workday
Are you a top-performingclient relationship and solution sales executive looking for your next careermove? If you have an entrepreneurial spirit, relevant professionalservices experience and demonstrate selling attributes, strategies, and techniquesyou may be interested in an opportunity with our Consulting Sales team.
Deloitte Consulting'sHealth Care practice serves health care providers across the US and globallywith a wide range of strategic, implementation, optimization, and applicationmanagement ("operate") solutions and services in providers and health plans. HealthCare is a high-growth practice area within Deloitte Consulting, and is thenation's largest and leading health care consulting practice. The HealthCare Sales Executive role will focus on generating and cultivatingopportunities while working closely with our Principals, Managing Directors andaccount team leadership. The position requires extensive health careconsulting, strategic selling and account development experience. This positionrequires an understanding in various health care services including Workday ERP,electronic medical recordings, cost reduction, revenue cycle, core businessoperations and analytics. The Team
The Sales Center ofExcellence (COE) supports Deloitte's businesses in uncovering, nurturing, andclosing sales opportunities. Working hand-in-hand with Partners, Principals andManaging Directors, our Sales Executives focus their highly skilled efforts insecuring relationships with qualified targets and decision makers to uncoveropportunities, develop effective sales strategies, manage the pursuitprocess and act as a key advisor to the pursuit team throughout the salesprocess. Work you'll do:
The Health Care SalesExecutive is responsible for calling directly on clients as well as workingwith our Workday Practice. As a Sales Executive you will:
- Lead business development efforts for this defined solution
- Work with our sub-sector leadership to identify potential clients for targeting
- Develop understanding of Deloitte Consulting's portfolios and offerings, as well as cross-firm integrated offerings, to be conversant in our capabilities
- Understand market segmentation of target clients and potential fit with relevant business processes, technology platforms, market offerings and ecosystems
- Develop understanding of target client's buying patterns based on industry knowledge, relationships, prior experience, etc.
- Identify target contacts and relationships within potential clients and conduct initial conversation(s) to explore opportunities
- Qualify opportunities and engage appropriate PMDs/SMs for follow up conversations as needed
Industry Expansion and Relationship Building
- Run a disciplined sales pipeline including lead management, qualification, bringing established sales methods to the sales process
- Develop organized and differentiated offerings
- Develop overview materials to support initial meetings/conversations
- Lead preparations for more serious sales meetings and orals for qualified opportunities
- Provide support to core accounts without Client Relationship Executives (CREs) as needed for critical opportunities
- Identify opportunities (sole source/up for bid) and bring it to the business (functional) partners, evaluate opportunity alignment with client strategy
- Identify and align appropriate firm resources to pursue, win, and manage opportunities
- Contribute to pursuit processes by leveraging relationships for insights and influence, including determining "win" themes, aligning messaging with client needs, supporting proposal/orals materials preparation, and participating in the orals session as appropriate
- Collaborate with our Principals, Managing Directors and our Workday alliance on messaging, events and eminence - both internal and external
- Identify ways the Health Care Practice can expand/enhance visibility at key events and in the market
- Represent the practice at selected events
- Identify key relationships across the industry which would benefit the Health Care practice and develop plans to cultivate those relationships
- Utilize Deloitte eminence - including thought-ware, events, trainings, conferences, and memberships - to build and enhance relationships
- Utilize available offerings to develop and participate in activities and events focused on shared values and mission, e.g., Deloitte Greenhouse events, Client Experience labs etc.
- Participate in key industry events to build relationships and develop business opportunities
- 10+ years' experience managing complex clients characterized by long sales cycles and significant dollar transactions
- Strong sales management knowledge and/or experience
- Proven consistent track record of delivering multimillion dollar revenue per annum
- Knowledge and understanding of selling to health care clients, especially with Electronic Health Record, Revenue Cycle, Analytics and Workday ERP.
- Ability to develop and secure relationships with buyers, decision makers, influencers and other referral sources across a variety of industries
- Experience in relationship building that increases account penetration and leads to increased revenue opportunities with existing clients
- Ability to develop and utilize pre-existing network of clients or contacts in the marketplace
- Lead or support practice sales management activities
- Experience managing internal sales activities to ensure consistent approach to marketplace across geographies and industry groups
- Experienced with a complex pursuit process, proposal development and oral presentations that win new business
- Adept at making presentations
- Ability to work in a multi-layered matrix organization serving many leaders
- Undergraduate degree
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Services LP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Requisition code: E20NATSSMGRJK014-CL6