This role covers the US and Canada. The role may involve occasional travel around the US and to the UK for company meetings etc.
Key responsibilities will be prospect research, lead generation, and organizing sales meetings (both virtual and in person).
Whilst the role will include the opportunity to assist in closing sales, the main focus is on generating new sales opportunities. Specific Experience / Skills Required
- Knowledge and experience of OTC derivatives and the trading lifecycle preferred, specifically Interest Rate, FX, and Credit products.
- Knowledge and experience in Capital Markets sales essential.
- Experience of technology sales and/or SaaS solutions.
- Ability to work independently and be self-directed.
- Bachelor's degree in business, systems or similar discipline.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills as well as organizational skills.
- Proven ability to cold call and generate sales leads.
- Experience with Margin, Collateral, and Financing functions.
- Experience with Front Office workflows and trading systems.
- Sales related experience with asset managers/hedge funds (the 'buy-side').
- Understanding of regulatory developments in the margin space (i.e. EMIR / Dodd Frank Act), especially central clearing for OTC products.