The Investment Strategist team is responsible for achieving Gross and Net Sales Goals, driving asset flows, market share, and firm visibility throughout the Hartford funds client segment, including Registered Investment Advisors, in partnership with Hartford funds advisor consultants.
The Sales Director will manage the entire client experience including sales, marketing and client service in order to secure assets for Schroders. More specifically, the Sales Director will collaborate with Hartford Funds to secure placement of current and future funds on the distribution platforms of Custodians, Turnkey Asset Management Platforms, Banks and Wirehouses. The Sales Director will also leverage these same relationships in addition to others that they will bring and that Hartford Funds do not call on, to sell non-Hartford strategies with a particular emphasis on Schroders Private Asset capabilities. Responsibilities
- Proactively seek new client relationships in a systematic manner by developing direct relationships with prospects including Registered Investment Advisors in order to meet minimum AUM requirements for placement on distribution platforms. As well, focus on home office partnerships in order to launch our unique strategies on relevant platforms for distribution.
- Introduce the firm to prospects, communicate the investment philosophy of the firm and explain the investment process in detail.
- Manage the account opening process including contractual negotiations and special requests.
- Draft and update client presentations, pitch books, summary presentations.
- Maintain and cultivate the firm's existing relationships.
- Conduct regular review meetings with current clients to explain recent performance, portfolio positioning and any changes in the firm's structure.
- Manage client calls and requests for information.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- Proven track record of success in sales at an investment management firm
- Extensive experience with clients from RIAs, Family Offices and intermediary home offices
- Exceptional communication and persuasive skills
- Working knowledge of Alternative Investments
- Energetic and self-motivated, with demonstrated ability to thrive in entrepreneurial atmosphere
- The ability to apply the principles of analytical and logical thinking to define problems, interpret data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions
Schroder Investment Management North America Inc. complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990. EEO/Affirmative Action
Schroder Investment Management North America Inc. is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, intellectual disability, mental disability or physical disability, including, but not limited to, blindness, or protected veteran status.