- Competitive + Equity
- New York, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- trueEX Group
- 14 Nov 17 2017-11-14
trueEX, a New York-based leading innovator in financial technology, is seeking an accomplished and highly motivated sales director to drive client acquisition and adoption of trueEX’s rapidly expanding business. The sales director will be responsible for driving the growth of the business through new and existing relationships across top-tier global banks, hedge funds and asset managers, while working in a fast-paced and demanding startup environment.
- Advance the growth of the business through acquiring key customers, driving revenue building market share, and enhancing the reputation of the brand in North America.
- Partner with product development, technology and other functions to drive consensus on business direction, seek input and share knowledge to ensure a cohesive sales and product strategy.
- Develop relationships with target customers while deepening relationships with existing customers.
- Partner with trueEX clients to build a product that meets their needs, continuing the trueEX legacy of innovation, trust and relationship building.
- Build our credibility and brand by demonstrating a deep understanding of the competitive environment and the key features of product differentiation.
- Maintain up to date knowledge of competitor products, sales and marketing activities.
· Proven effective sales skills to cultivate new relationships and take responsibility for existing accounts.
· Bachelor's degree
· 7+ years of relevant experience (Fixed Income Derivative knowledge is a plus)
· Sales and/or finance experience preferred
· Experience selling a technology platform to buy-side firms
· Excellent written and communication skills
· Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
· Willingness to adapt and learn quickly on the job
· Creative problem-solving skills