Sales Development Associate - LevFin Insights
The Sales Development Associate (SDA) role is focused on supporting sales teams from lead generation and booking new business meetings, through managing contracts and clients and other proprietary client management systems. The Sales Development Associate for LFI will have a specific responsibility for all Salesforce activity including processing contracts, cancelations and renewal management, as well as researching, prospecting and qualifying leads, in order to help drive the New Logo sales pipeline. This is a role for someone keen to develop their career in client sales and service. This is a great opportunity for an ambitious, sales orientated individual keen to develop their sales career within a growing sales function. Key Accountabilities
Skills / Knowledge / Experience
- Responsible for all Salesforce activity including processing contracts, new orders, cancelations and renewals in a timely fashion.
- Lead sourcing: researching and building lists of potential new clients.
- Set up and arrange new trials either through cold calling and pitching aforementioned lists and telephone sourced prospects or in response to inbound trial requests.
- Look after customer support as well as trial request email box.
- Reach out to existing customer base to perform web demos/trainings and provide customer support.
- Work with the LFI research team on new ideas for the service and keep up to date with new items to market.
- Work with broader Fitch Sales team on ad hoc requests.
- Knowledge of Salesforce is required.
- Experience with the levfin markets is a plus.
- Experience in a client facing role with cold calling experience
- Confident and professional telephone manner to d evelop rapport quickly with prospective clients.
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written with a bility to communicate clearly and concisely by email
- Excellent time management and organisational skills.
- Proficient user of Outlook and other Microsoft applications, particularly Excel
- Applicants must have excellent attention to detail, be pro-active and hardworking
- Strong initiative/results driven
- Interest in Business, Finance, economics and world affairs
Fitch Solutions provides data, research and analytics that help clients excel at managing their credit risk, offer deep insight into the debt investment market, and provide comprehensive intelligence about the macroeconomic environment. All available on our platform, Fitch Connect, designed and built using our credit, macro and industry expertise to help you make more informed decisions.
Fitch Group is a global leader in financial information services with operations in more than 30 countries. Wholly owned by the Hearst Corporation, we are comprised of three main businesses: Fitch Ratings | Fitch Solutions | Fitch Learning.
For more information please visit our websites: www.fitchratings.com | www.fitchsolutions.com | www.fitchlearning.com
Fitch is committed to providing global securities markets with objective, timely, independent and forward-looking credit opinions. To protect Fitch's credibility and reputation, our employees must take every precaution to avoid conflicts of interests or any appearance of a conflict of interest. Should you be successful in the recruitment process at Fitch Ratings you will be asked to declare any securities holdings and other potential conflicts prior to commencing employment. If you, or your immediate family, have any holdings that may conflict with your work responsibilities, you may be asked to divest yourself of them before beginning work.
Fitch is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.