Sales Development Associate
Fitch Solutions, a global leader in credit risk information and strategic data solutions, is looking for a recent college graduate to join our team as a Sales Development Associate. The Sales Development Associate (SDA) will assist with the initial research, outreach, and ad-hoc duties of the sales cycle. In this fast-paced role, the SDA will be responsible for prospecting, qualifying leads, contacting leads, and more.
This position is not only an excellent opportunity to join a growing team but an exceptional opportunity for personal development where the chosen candidate will make an immediate impact. Therefore, SDA candidates must have strong interpersonal and communication skills across all communication channels, be driven by excellence, and have a team player mentality that demonstrates the will to win. Responsibilities:
- Identify prospects and key players for Sales Specialists or Account Managers
- Perform research on companies and/or key players to identify sales opportunities for Sales Specialists or Account Managers.
- Partner with Sales Specialists or Account Managers to execute initial outreach strategies via phone call, email, LinkedIn, etc.
- Partner with Sales Specialists or Account Managers to execute large phone calling or emailing campaigns. This will require high volume out-bound calls or high volume out-bound emails to reach prospects or clients to offer demos, schedule appointments, etc.
- Engage prospects or current clients in intelligent, professional, conversations via email and phone.
- Consistently schedule pre-qualified appointments and product demonstrations for Sales Specialists or Account Managers.
- Perform demonstrations when needed.
- Perform ad-hoc duties and requests as needed.
- 1-3 years of experience
- Bachelor's degree required
- Extremely self-motivated with a diligent work ethic
- Exceptional communication skills, both oral and written
- Excellent listening skills
- Strong interpersonal skills including demonstrable evidence of the ability to credibly interact with, and influence, senior level executives
- Fearlessness - willingness to cold call and cold-email without hesitation while also driving value
- Familiarity with Salesforce highly valuable
- Team player - willing to "get your hands dirty" to meet a team goal
- A strong desire to learn and grow as a person, but also within your career
Fitch Solutions provides data, research and analytics that help clients excel at managing their credit risk, offer deep insight into the debt investment market, and provide comprehensive intelligence about the macroeconomic environment. All available on our platform, Fitch Connect, designed and built using our credit, macro and industry expertise to help you make more informed decisions.
Fitch Group is a global leader in financial information services with operations in more than 30 countries. Wholly owned by the Hearst Corporation, we are comprised of three main businesses: Fitch Ratings | Fitch Solutions | Fitch Learning.
For more information please visit our websites: www.fitchratings.com | www.fitchsolutions.com | www.fitchlearning.com
Fitch is committed to providing global securities markets with objective, timely, independent and forward-looking credit opinions. To protect Fitch's credibility and reputation, our employees must take every precaution to avoid conflicts of interests or any appearance of a conflict of interest. Should you be successful in the recruitment process at Fitch Ratings you will be asked to declare any securities holdings and other potential conflicts prior to commencing employment. If you, or your immediate family, have any holdings that may conflict with your work responsibilities, you may be asked to divest yourself of them before beginning work.
Fitch is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.