Sales Development Associate
The Sales Development Associate (SDA) role is focused on supporting the Sales Specialist Team through lead generation and booking new business meetings. The Sales Development Associate will have a specific focus on researching, prospecting and qualifying leads, in order to help drive New Logo pipeline. This is a role for someone keen to develop their career in sales. Reporting to the vertical Sales Manager this role is focused on the earliest stage of our sales process. This is a great opportunity for an ambitious and sales orientated individual keen to develop their sales career within a growing sales function. Key Accountabilities
Skills / Knowledge / Experience
- Working with the Credit Specialist Team in generating top of funnel sales activities; which include lead generating, and implementing on their sales strategies
- Lead sourcing: researching and building lists of potential new clients within a specific vertical and territory
- Cold calling and pitching aforementioned lists
- Booking introductory client meetings and conference calls
- Follow up on warm leads - must be able to convert inbound leads into prospects by properly qualifying opportunities
- Assist in ongoing prospecting conversation with the Specialist Team
- Working with the marketing team
- Maintain all activity in Salesforce for Team Lead to review on a weekly basis
- Experience in a client facing role with cold calling experience
- Confident and professional telephone manner to develop rapport quickly with prospective clients.
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written with ability to communicate clearly and concisely by email
- Excellent time management and organisational skills.
- Proficient user of Outlook and other Microsoft applications, particularly Excel
- Applicants must have excellent attention to detail, be pro-active and hardworking
- Fluency in English is essential
- Strong initiative/results driven
- Knowledge of Salesforce considered a bonus
- Interest in Business, Finance, economics and world affairs
Fitch Group is a global leader in financial information services with operations in more than 30 countries. Fitch Group is comprised of: Fitch Ratings, a global leader in credit ratings and research; Fitch Solutions, an industry-leading provider of credit risk products and services; and Fitch Learning, a preeminent training and professional development firm. With dual headquarters in London and New York, Fitch Group is owned by Hearst.
Fitch complies with all laws governing employment in each jurisdiction in which it operates, and provides equal opportunity to all applicants and employees. All applications will be considered without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, and other status protected by applicable laws.
Fitch is committed to providing global securities markets with objective, timely, independent and forward-looking credit opinions. To protect Fitch's credibility and reputation, our employees must take every precaution to avoid conflicts of interests or any appearance of a conflict of interest. Should you be successful in the recruitment process at Fitch Ratings you will asked to declare any securities holdings and other potential conflicts for you and your Family Members prior to commencing employment. If you, or your Family Members, have any holdings that may conflict with your work responsibilities, they must be sold before beginning work. In certain roles, employees and their Family Members may be limited to investments in diversified mutual funds only.
For more information about this policy, please visit the Code of Ethics and Conduct page .