Sales Consultant, Derivatives Technology (New York City, USA)
- Competitive base + bonus + benefits
- New York, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Finiti Search Limited
- 15 Mar 19
Sales role within a Fintech firm for someone with a capital markets background and excellent knowledge of Derivatives, preferably Fixed Income Derivatives. This role will suit someone looking to transition into Fintech.
Our client is a leading provider of trading & risk management software for the derivatives market. Due to expansion, they are looking to add a consultative salesperson to their New York-based sales team. This firm is looking to develop someone looking to transition into Fintech sales who has recent, relevant experience within a Capital Markets firm (e.g. a sell-side or a buy-side firm, NOT a Fintech or other technology firm).
As a Sales Consultant, you will be responsible for:
- Meeting customers and prospects to understand their requirements.
- Using experience & expertise to provide solutions through a consultative sales process.
- Articulating and demonstrating the value that can be derived from the firm's software.
- Working as part of a wider team to ensure the firm meets sales revenue targets.
- Recent, relevant experience within a capital markets firm (sell-side / buy-side).
- Recent, relevant experience as a trader or other sales/commercial role.
- In-depth knowledge of Derivatives, particularly Fixed Income Derivatives.
- Strong commercial acumen.
- Excellent communication, presentation and other client-facing skills.
- Enthusiastic to learn the sales process within a Fintech firm.
This role is based in New York City, NY - USA.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the country in which the role is based. Please apply directly via this website if you meet the minimum requirements detailed above.
Finiti Search is 100 per cent focused on resourcing for senior roles within the global Financial Technology (Fintech) market. Visit www.finitisearch.com for more information.