JobDescription : S&P Dow Jones Indices The Role:
Sales Associate Grade
( relevant for internal applicants only ): 10 The Location:
New York, NY The Impact:
As a Sales Associate, you will support the Regional Client Coverage team and Channel Management Team during all stages of the sales cycle. Sales Associates respond to client inquiries, ensuring we have necessary information to help inform their daily decisions. What's in it for you:
- Cross functional collaboration
- Generous benefit package
- Opportunity to collaborate with colleagues locally and globally
What We're Looking For: Basic Qualifications:
- Process new sales orders, trials, cancellations for Data, IP and Custom and create Salesforce agreement profiles
- Reply to client queries. Queries from existing clients may include subscription status, billing/reporting, invoice status or price for a new product.
- Coordinate with Sales Rep and Client (and Client Services) regarding new licensing enquiries, data entitlement requests. Help draft agreements. Pick up pending tasks when relevant sales rep is away.
- Maintain client account records, including third party license status (CUSIP, Ratings, etc.)
- Ongoing commercial tasks such as price increases, unlicensed access to our indices, analysis on various trends such as new subscriptions. Key Account Reviews (Identify Vendor Leakage, Unlicensed Usage), Support Exchange partnership and other transition projects, maintain CC documentation library on Vault.
Preferred Qualifications: This program/position is limited to persons with indefinite right to work in the United States
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 3-5 years in financial indices industry
- Knowledge of data licensing, data vendors, and data delivery
- Proficiency in Salesforce, Word, Excel and Outlook
- Analytical skills
At S&P Dow Jones Indices, our role can be described in one word: essential. We're the largest global resource for index-based concepts, data and research, and home to iconic financial market indicators, such as the S&P 500® and the Dow Jones Industrial Average®. More assets are invested in products based upon our indices than any other index provider in the world; with over 1,000,000 indices, S&P Dow Jones Indices defines the way people measure and trade the markets. We provide essential intelligence that helps investors identify and capitalize on global opportunities.
S&P Dow Jones Indices is a division of S&P Global (NYSE: SPGI), which provides essential intelligence for individuals, companies and governments to make decisions with confidence. For more information, visit www.spdji.com.
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer committed to making all employment decisions without regard to race/ethnicity, gender, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status (including domestic partnerships and civil unions), sexual orientation, military veteran status, unemployment status, or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment.
If you need an accommodation during the application process due to a disability, please send an email to: EEO.Compliance@spglobal.com
and your request will be forwarded to the appropriate person.
The EEO is the Law Poster http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf describes discrimination protections under federal law.