Sales Assistant for Equity Sales Desk, Global Markets
- A demanding position as administrative support for the New York Equity Sales Desk.
- Administrative duties including: expense processing, travel arrangements, calendar maintenance, telephone coverage, communication with internal & external clients, and event logging.
- Field internal and external client requests (including sending research models, coordinating client meetings).
- Responsible for coordinating all CS and client visits - Organizing schedules in multiple systems, ordering lunches, providing transportation.
- Master the Client Dashboard (CRM) for organizing and updating client information and logging all client activity.
- Coordinate budgets for large client and charity events. Master several internal systems to process requests.
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
- Strong interpersonal, teamwork, and customer service skills - must have a polite and professional demeanor and phone manner and be comfortable liaising with very senior-level people.
- Must be patient, calm, clear-thinking, poised, professional, energetic, discrete and confident in communicating competing priorities to principals (sales leads).
- Superb organizational & time management skills with attention to detail and able to multi-task & prioritize in a demanding, fast-paced environment.
- Strong written and oral communication skills; polite and pleasant yet direct.
- Strong problem-solving skills - must be proactive, and resourceful.
- Must be proficient in PC environment with strong emphasis on MS Outlook, Excel and Powerpoint.
- Prior experience in the finance industry is beneficial. *LI-CSJOB*