- New York, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- 14 Nov 17 2017-11-14
Global Asset Manager seeks Sales Assistant for the their New York office. Individual will work as part of a small team and will have a variety client servicing, reporting and administrative responsibilities. As part of this team, individual will be expected to exercise an extreme amount of diligence, discretionary judgment and professionalism representing them.
• Coordinate all aspects of client/prospect meetings (calendar and room booking, food ordering, managing material preparation together with CRM and analyst team and agenda preparation).
• Handle & resolve client queries: liaise with analyst team and operations teams to coordinate responses to client requests both simple and complex.
Reporting (internal and external) & RFP
• Oversee client reporting produced by reporting team to ensure accuracy and consistency.
• Assist team head with regular internal reporting on budget and pipeline.
• Coordinate RFP's & questionnaires with RFP team.
• Coordinate mailings including managing mailing lists in Salesforce; keep lists current and send mailings out via email.
Legal & KYC
• Assist CRMs to coordinate account opening and shut down process.
• Prepare, coordinate and organize all aspects of KYC including collecting KYC/AML documentation, Vigilance checks, CARC requirements, once a year or as needed to comply with legal and global regulatory requirements.
• Update team intranet site.
• Adapt ad hoc material for client needs/meetings.
• Proof read existing material.
• Maintain files (hard copy and electronic) for client base.
• Coordinate team meeting calendar globally and report weekly to team.
• Upload meeting notes and client correspondence into Salesforce.
• Save client and prospect correspondence in electronic files
• Coordinate with marketing team and investment academy team to ensure smooth and successful client seminars in NYC (three annually) which includes client travel arrangements.
• Daily monitoring and communication of global news for official sector as relevant.
• Phone coverage for the team.
• Coordinate international travel itineraries for team members in New York including working with firm travel agent, car bookings and restaurant reservations.
• Monitor email of Team Head and take action on emails as needed.
• Ensure current client contact details in Salesforce.
• Maintain team “to do” list to ensure all client, prospect and internal queries are addressed in a timely fashion.
• Monthly expense report processing in Concur for team members.
Ideal Personal Profile:
• Accuracy: Is constantly attentive to the precision and thoroughness of the information sent and to the quality of the work; ensures that errors are minimized.
• Organizational Skills: Sets priorities, plans actions and methodically monitors their progress by coordinating activities and resources in the best way possible.
• Communication Skills: Expresses his / her messages, both orally and in writing, in an effective, organized way, which is appropriate to the audience being addressed.
• Teamwork: Knows how to work in a team and /or across teams, acts bearing common interests and respect for fellow team members in mind.
• Adaptability: Changes his / her behavior taking into account the constraints and benefits in changing circumstances.
• Integrating The Multicultural Dimension: Works with other cultures and businesses, integrating different interpersonal and working styles in his / her approach.
• Taking Initiative: Works proactively and independently, implementing work processes, ideas and solutions, including in situations where information is missing or wholly unusual.
• Taking Responsibilities: Is involved in his / her scope for action, while appreciating the limits. Meets his / her commitments and accepts the consequences.
• Results-Driven: Seeks to achieve the objectives set within the defined timeframe, by acting with tenacity, and by balancing costs and benefits. Continuously seeks optimum performance.
Academic Background and Experience:
• 3 -5 years’ experience in asset management industry or equivalent sales experience.
• Familiarity with Salesforce preferred.
• Strong proficiency in the use of full Microsoft Office suite.
• Experience with international travel coordination.
• Experience with global team operating in multiple time zones.
• Familiarity with Concur.