- New York, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
Location: New York, NY, USAThe Sales analyst will join a newly formed team to support the commission process for the BvD entity. The ideal candidate will be adaptable and be able to respond quickly to our constantly changing and growing business environment. To be successful in this role the candidate will need to possess a thorough understanding of order-to-cash processes, as well as CRM systems experience including data structure and flow.
- Maintain regional sales team hierarchy, and master team definitions for various types of sales professionals.
- Assist in creating global business standards and creating simulation model
- Conduct monthly sales commission calculations 100+ payees
- Provide payout analysis and support commission forecasts
- Create and maintain simulation model for new comp plans and plan changes
- Perform ad hoc reporting / analysis for management decision making.
- Participate on cross-functional teams within MA on system enhancement initiatives or new business acquisitions as needed.
The Sales Analytics department of Moody's Analytics (MA) is responsible for controlling and operating the variable compensation program for the MA global Sales team. This includes assigning credit for transactions to sales professionals, calculating commission payments, and reporting results. The Sales analyst will join a newly formed team to support the commission process for the BvD entity.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance/Accounting or related field is required.
- 2+ years' experience within a finance environment. Experience with commissions is a plus
- Experience with Salesforce.com CRM or similar system strongly preferred
- Strong communication skills: confident interacting with business stakeholders and managing their expectations.
- Analytical, logical and strategic thinker, able to structure and communicate ideas clearly.
- Goal oriented: able to manage multiple priorities, eliminate obstacles and drive success; able to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines.
- Adaptable and able to respond quickly to a constantly changing and growing business environment.
- Advance proficiency with MS Office tools required (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $4.2 billion in 2017, employs approximately 11,900 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 41 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender, age, religion, national origin, citizen status, marital status, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Moody's also provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws. If you need to inquire about a reasonable accommodation, or need assistance with completing the application process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.. This contact information is for accommodation requests only, and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
For San Francisco positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. For New York City positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the New York City Fair Chance Act. For all other applicants, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of applicable law.
Click here to view our full EEO policy statement. Click here for more information on your EEO rights under the law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.