- New York, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- 18 Oct 17
Location: New York, NY, USARole/Responsibilities:
This individual will support the Americas Sales Team in managing their territories; providing sales analysis reports with information on target attainment as individual, team and region. The Americas Sales Team consist of approximately 175 individuals. The roles range from Sales Managers, Relationship Managers, Product Specialists etc.
- Responsible for sales performance metrics for the sales teams on a monthly and year-to-date basis.
- Maintain territory definitions for all territories in the region. Assigning territory to new reps or open spots during the year. Requesting new user request to Salesforce support.
- Analyse sales transactions; maintenance of Starting Revenue Base, make adjustments for cancellations throughout the year.
- Reconcile credit assignment between SFDC (Salesforce.com) and Territory Management (TM), cross exam with territory definition and TM rules
- Work with Sales Performance Management (SPM) support team to resolve sales team's inquiries
- Assist in sales growth and territory effectiveness analysis
- Assist in pre-work of global deals, provide sales trending analysis and data interpretation.
- Support the comp admin with data analysis during commission runs
- Perform ad hoc reporting / analysis for management decision making.
- Participate in the integration process for new acquisitions. Maintain a manual sales report in line with current reporting until integration with Salesforce.
The Sales Analytics Team is part of the MA Administration department reporting to the MA CAO. The team provides support to the global sales team of 400+ professionals, from the perspectives of territory management, sales performance management, and incentive compensation administration.
Good academic background Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, or related discipline
- 3 years' experience in a Finance and/or Sales Operation environment
- Experience with data querying and creating reports based of data and working with data
- Experience with data hierarchy
- Advanced knowledge of Excel, Powerpoint, Word and/or Tableau a plus
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com or any sales performance management system a plus
- Ability to cross reference multiple data sources and identify root cause of data discrepancies
- Strong communication skills and positive working attitude with the ability to work both independently and as a member of a team.
- Strong data analysis skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast pace environment
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $3.5 billion in 2015, employs approximately 10,400 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 36 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender, age, religion, national origin, citizen status, marital status, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Moody's also provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws. If you need to inquire about a reasonable accommodation, or need assistance with completing the application process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.. This contact information is for accommodation requests only, and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
For San Francisco positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. For New York City positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the New York City Fair Chance Act. For all other applicants, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of applicable law.
Click here to view our full EEO policy statement. Click here for more information on your EEO rights under the law.
MIS and MSS Candidates are asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.