Sales Account Executive - Professional Services
- New York, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- CitiHub - US
- 21 Feb 19
This position is for an Sales Account Executive to provide sales and business development within Citihub’s North American client base, with a focus on Information Technology Professional Services within Financial Services in the Tri-State Metropolitan area.
- Expand sales pipeline utilizing existing clients and generate new business leads in the region and globally
- Drive business opportunities to close, through full business development life cycle
- Work with other the global sales teams to maximise global revenues
- Negotiate with client vendor management teams to establish long term relationships, rate cards, engagement processes, etc.
- Help with the development of new products and service to ensure proposals are commercially viable and saleable.
- Part of team that will provide strategic reviews of alternative business verticals as potential clients
- Meeting with existing clients and potential clients to build sales pipeline
- Work with Citihub professionals and management to support sales life cycle, from developing leads through to completing the sale
- Assist with and drive the creation of proposals, review content and commercials
- Advice on content and development of IP to support sales activity
- Work with Citihub management to arrange entertaining events for existing and potential clients
- Maintain and generate reports from client relationship management database and SalesForce
- Review and develop Citihub’s overall sales strategy with management and other region’s sales team members, potentially building up a local sales team as required
- Work with Citihub management and other regional sales teams, to develop and improve internal sales processes and the use of various tools and 3rd party applications
- Work with management team to implement solutions to improve sales and business development skills of Citihub management and consulting team
Desired Skills and Experience
- 5-10+ years’ experience selling Information Technology/Management Consultancy Professional Service, product sales are currently less important to Citihub
- Must have experience, within Financial Services or Professional Services in the New York Tri-State area.
- Should be experienced and comfortable communicating with all management levels of potential client firms, including “C” level executives.
- Team player who is highly self-reliant and self-motivated
- Must have a good understanding of IT infrastructure including: datacentre, networking, telecommunications, distributed server and storage, middleware, messaging, database, virtualization, automation, cloud, market data, e-commerce, end user computing and mobility.
- Working knowledge and/or general understanding of technology management and delivery methodologies such as ITIL.
- Knowledge of project management processes including scope definition, project plans, resource plans, budgets, and milestone identification, certification a plus
- Consistently exhibits excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to think, write and present in a logical and structured way
- Has strong Microsoft Office Applications skills (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Experience selling to general IT management on topics including
- IT Strategy, Economics & Benchmarking
- Technology & Architecture
- Managing Change
- IT Risk & Security
- Business Continuity & DR