- New York, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
SVP, Global Consumer Planning & Analysis
SVP, Global Consumer Planning & Analysis
- Primary Location: United States,New York,New York
- Other Location: United States,Florida,Tampa; United States,Florida,Fort Lauderdale
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Job Function: Risk Management
- Schedule: Full-time
- Shift: Day Job
- Employee Status: Regular
- Travel Time: Yes, 10 % of the Time
- Job ID: 19027619
Citi, the leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions. Citi provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management. Our core activities are safeguarding assets, lending money, making payments and accessing the capital markets on behalf of our clients.
Citi's Mission and Value Proposition explains what we do and Citi Leadership Standards explain how we do it. Our mission is to serve as a trusted partner to our clients by responsibly providing financial services that enable growth and economic progress. We strive to earn and maintain our clients' and the public's trust by constantly adhering to the highest ethical standards and making a positive impact on the communities we serve. Our Leadership Standards is a common set of skills and expected behaviors that illustrate how our employees should work every day to be successful and strengthens our ability to execute against our strategic priorities.
Diversity is a key business imperative and a source of strength at Citi. We serve clients from every walk of life, every background and every origin. Our goal is to have our workforce reflect this same diversity at all levels. Citi has made it a priority to foster a culture where the best people want to work, where individuals are promoted based on merit, where we value and demand respect for others and where opportunities to develop are widely available to all.
- The candidate will be the primary liaison between Global Consumer Independent Risk - CCAR 14M/Q, FFIEC GPO team (Global Process Owner) and associated technical teams / initiatives.
- Responsible for guidance, oversight and challenge for Technology development work, CitiRisk reporting, GENESIS/RegInsight transition and data aggregation processes. Guidance on new infrastructure requirements in coordination with RDSO team.
- Responsible for GPO activities related to Change Control processes, Issue Management and Resolution (IMR) initiatives, rules and systems testing (UAT, etc.) and managing dedicated Shared Services resources in related activities.
- Leading role in transitioning CCAR Retail and FDIC regulatory reporting toward a centralized platform (GENESIS/RegInsight) while ensuring no slippage of standards.
- Leverage technical knowledge and subject matter experience in CCAR Retail reporting rules provide oversight for Technology implementations, identify and execute opportunities for improvements.
- Frequent interactions with Risk Governance and Technology with ability to act independently and exercise judgement to escalate issues appropriately.
- Bachelor's degree is required. Master's degree is preferred.
- 10+ years broad background in all types of credit risk.
- Ability to clearly communicate complex analyses to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Experience in a matrix organization managing high profile projects involving diverse teams, establishing and maintaining strong lines of communication with colleagues in other regions and functional groups.
- Experience with global risk governance, regulatory and financial reporting.
- Detail-oriented, willing to dive into potentially unfamiliar areas, quickly master new concepts and become a subject matter expert.
- Experience managing high profile projects under tight deadlines.
- Fosters an environment of clear, transparent communications between Citi and regulators. Promotes similar attitudes and culture inside the organization.
- Unfailingly delivers high quality results within tight deadlines.