Talent Acquisition Director
RGP is a global consulting firm helping some of the most recognized companies in the world work differently. Our success comes from a shared belief in rolling up our sleeves and doing the hard work of solving complex challenges, executing plans and implementing technology to help transform organizations. Working as a consultant you will be connected to work that matters, putting your expertise to its best use while developing skills for the future. The result is a career defined by you, supported by RGP and built on tangible accomplishments.
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
As a Scrum Master Project Management Consultant, you will be responsible for the successful performance and completion of projects along with the seamless transition to sustainability. In this role, you will work in partnership with stakeholders across multiple functional areas within an organization as an extension of the client team and manage all aspects of a project through its entire lifecycle. You will be responsible for socializing an Agile environment to the existing team.
ATTRIBUTES OF CONSULTANTS WITH RGP
- Respect for people and opinions and confidently offer your point-of-view with clients and among colleagues
- A drive for proactively cultivating relationships with clients and colleagues
- Optimism when faced with challenges and complex situations, coupled with the drive to solve client issues
- Dedication to continuous improvement and development of your skillset and talents
- A strong personal identification with RGP’s values – loyalty, integrity, focus, enthusiasm, accountability and talent
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE ROLE
- Manage the overall performance and delivery of large cross-functional projects in large, complex organizations
- Manage all stages of the project lifecycle, including: scope, schedule, risks, issues and budget, using established Scrum methodology
- Serve as the liaison between business and technology functions, including working closely with key stakeholders and end users
- Develop and prioritize business requirements, project deliverables and artifacts
- Facilitate training, project communication and, at times, overall change management
- Communicate with senior management on project status and performance
DESIRED EXPERIENCE AND REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Minimum of 10 to 15 years of experience as Project Manager
- Minimum of 5 years working in an Agile/scrum environment, with at least 2 years as a Scrum Master
- Experienced PMP and CSM is preferred; Six Sigma or similar certification is strongly preferred
- Fortune 500 background and/or Big Four Consulting experience is preferred
- Experience in leading and managing large, complex enterprise-level projects consisting of multiple Agile/scrum teams and/or requiring integration with other activities outside the scope of the Agile teams
- Excellent written and verbal communication, organization and planning skills
- Ability to work in a team environment and interface well with employees at all organizational levels
- Experience developing and maintaining standard project documentation, project plans, agendas, action items lists and deliverables; ensures adherence to company Project Management Standards and Software Development Lifecycle best practices
- Full life cycle implementation experience with large corporate systems including but not limited to: ERP, CRM, COTS, Data Warehousing, Business Intelligence, etc.
Equal Opportunity Employer
RGP is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information or veteran status, and encourage all applicants to apply.