SAP Sales & Distribution Project Analyst
Our SAP Sales & Distribution team is responsible for the design, build and support of quote-to-bill business solutions spanning both SAP and internal Bloomberg systems. We are constantly integrating our product into multiple systems and workflows, which provides endless opportunities for learning and challenge. We pride ourselves on staying abreast of new SAP technologies and how to best leverage them to improve our systems and processes, providing value to our team and business counterparts. You're a dynamic individual who's interested in working with developers and key partners to craft and implement innovative solutions. We'll trust you to:
You need to have:
- Provide innovative solution recommendations in SAP Sales & Distribution
- Investigate new technologies and how they can be used to improve our processes
- Collaborate with business stakeholders, as well as Engineering, to tackle business problems
- Be a self-directed, hard-working team member who's equally comfortable working independently as well as a part of our highly collaborative team
- Demonstrate leadership skills particularly in project management and meeting facilitation
We'd love to see:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- 10+ years of SAP configuration experience in SAP Sales and Distribution
- History of delivering high-quality projects on time and under aggressive schedules
- Ability to effectively run multiple concurrent projects
- Project management skills using a formal project methodology including requirements gathering, design, SAP configuration, testing, training and cutover
- Ability to drive small, multi-functional teams across technical, business and functional resources
Does this sound like you?
- A self-starter who's capable of leading requirements-gathering sessions and handling issue resolutions
- Strong problem-solving and troubleshooting skills with the technical experience and ability to identify root cause application issues
- Proven ability to keep current on new SAP functionality and an understanding of complex system landscapes deeply integrated with legacy systems
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are.
Bloomberg is committed to diversity. It drives our innovation. At Bloomberg, you'll have the opportunity to go above and beyond and to take risks. You'll be a part of an organization that is entering new markets, launching new ventures, and pushing boundaries. Our ever-expanding array of technology, data, news, and media services champions innovation and empowers clients -- and offers nearly limitless opportunities for career growth!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We bring out the best in each other.