SAP Procure to Pay Manager
Bloomberg's SAP Business Solutions Center partners with over 20 internal business areas to support and continually improve our company's Order to Cash, Procure to Pay, Supply Chain and SAP Business Warehouse reporting and analytic systems. We pride ourselves on staying abreast of new SAP technologies and how to best to use them to improve our systems and processes, providing value to our team and business counterparts. We'll trust you to:
As a key manager in the department, you'll be responsible for strategic direction, leadership and expertise in the following areas: SAP SRM, MM Procurement & Accounts Payable. You'll partner with stakeholders to identify areas for improvement through technology and will continually assess SAP solution offerings to figure out the potential benefits to our organization. You'll lead an extraordinary team that's responsible for all aspects of SAP project delivery including go-live and daily production support. Other management responsibilities will include daily team management, mentoring, employee professional development and performance management. You'll collaborate with our SAP technical team and other stakeholders to coordinate resource allocation across a large project portfolio as well as daily maintenance activities. You'll need to have:
We'd love to see:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- 10+ years of SAP functional experience within SAP Procurement and Accounts Payable
- 5+ years of managing a team providing SAP solution delivery and day-to-day, end-user support
- Experience developing and implementing a multi-year IT roadmap and strategic planning activities
- Experience leading a team of skilled SAP professionals and all the associated leadership, mentoring, supervision and administrative skills required
- History of handling a large portfolio of projects and delivering high-quality results on-time and under aggressive schedules
- Expertise delivering solutions within a formal project methodology
- Demonstrated ability to keep current on new SAP functionality and understand complex system landscapes deeply integrated with legacy systems
Does this sound like you?
- Experience integrating Ariba with SAP Procurement and Accounts Payable solutions
- Broad experience in SAP Materials Management and Accounting
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are.
Bloomberg is committed to diversity. It drives our innovation. At Bloomberg, you'll have the opportunity to go above and beyond and to take risks. You'll be a part of an organization that is entering new markets, launching new ventures, and pushing boundaries. Our ever-expanding array of technology, data, news, and media services champions innovation and empowers clients -- and offers nearly limitless opportunities for career growth.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We bring out the best in each other.