SAP HANA Development Manager, National Federal Tax
SAP HANA Manager, Partnerships Tax
Use your SAP HANA skills developing innovative technologies for a fast growing segment within Deloitte Tax. Be on the cutting edge of a rapidly growing industry and work with a team of proven innovators! Work you'll do
As an SAP HANA Manager on our National Federal Tax Services (NFTS), Partnership Solutions Group (PSG) team, you will use the latest SAP technology to develop exciting, innovative solutions to our clients' most pressing business problems. You will:
• Lead engagement planning and budgeting processes. Mobilize and manage engagement teams. Define deliverable structure and content. Facilitate buy-in of proposed solutions from top management levels at the client. Direct on-time, quality delivery of work products. Manage engagement economics, resources, and risk.
• Manage day to day interactions with client's managers and SME's. Gather requirements from client stakeholders and ensure that expectations are exceeded at each step of the engagement.
• Develop innovative solutions and methodologies to solve pressing issues facing our clients. Embed predictive modeling solutions within tax planning, consolidations, and analytics.
• Serve as counselor and coach to up-and-coming senior consultants& consultants. Actively participate in staff recruitment and retention activities. Provide leadership and support for delivery teams and staff. The Team
NFTS is a national practice within Deloitte Tax LLP made up of a number of tax service offerings. Each NFTS service offering was developed and built as a result of a tax planning idea, a marketplace need, or a technological innovation-all with the purpose of delivering results for our clients.
PSG is a service line of NFTS and one of the fastest-growing practice groups in all of Deloitte Tax. PSG professionals counsel privately-held and publicly-traded partnerships across the United States on a wide-range of federal tax issues involving mergers, acquisitions, divestitures, initial public offerings, post-offering compliance, and process design and improvement. Required:
• 8+ years of relevant technology architecture consulting or industry experience in one or more of the following technologies:
o SAP Native / Enterprise HANA
o SAP Business Objects
o SAP Data Services (BODS), SLT
o SAP Analytics Cloud
o HANA Predictive Analytics Engine (PAL)
o HANA XS/XSA Engine
o SQL Script Procedures
• Experience with SAP HANA data modeling techniques and HANA Studio
• Experience with SAP Application design, SAP HANA architecture, processes, and configurations
• Experience with conducting design thinking workshops with senior management to design industry and process centric digital boardrooms
• Experience with conceptualizing, designing and assisting in the implementation of new and existing systems, middleware, data warehouse and production architectures
• Experience with identifying and promoting best practices and patterns for data modeling, and provide oversight for all activities related to data cleansing, data quality and data consolidation using standard data modeling methodologies and processes
• Experience providing support on data quality components during the implementation of the solution architecture
• Experience providing technical recommendations for optimized data access and retention for the data warehouse
• Experience identifying emerging technology trends and help align the practice to these technologies
• SAP HANA, SAP BODS, SAP Analytics Certification
• Bachelor's Degree
• Ability to travel up to 10-30% of each week
• Experience working in Financial Services industry
• Experience working in consulting environment
• Big Data experience
• SAP HANA, SAP BODS, SAP Analytics eminence and or patents
• Strong written, presentation, communication, and relationship-management skills
• Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center . Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you . Deloitte's culture
We take pride in our culture and celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness. As a commitment to our people, we offer well-being programs and provide our professional's opportunities for support and flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. This supportive culture helps enable our people to do their best work every day. Learn more about Life at Deloitte . Corporate citizenship
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world . Recruiter tips
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals .
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Tax LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, where applicable. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available. https://www2.deloitte.com/us/en/pages/careers/articles/ban-the-box-notices.html
Requisition code: E20DALTMGRMG001-NFTS