SAP BW Developer with ABAP
The energy of a newsroom, the pace of a trading floor, the buzz of a recent tech breakthrough; we work hard, and we work fast - while keeping up the quality and accuracy we're known for. It's what keeps us inventing and reinventing, all the time. Our culture is wide open, just like our spaces. We bring out the best in each other through collaboration. Through our countless volunteer projects, we also help network with the communities around us, too. You can do amazing work here. Work you couldn't do anywhere else. It's up to you to make it happen.
Our team is looking for an SAP BW Developer who will be responsible for the successful design, development and delivery of Financial Planning and Management Reporting applications running on an SAP BW & BPC environment. Only candidates with strong BW and ABAP programming skills will be considered. We'll trust you to:
You'll need to have:
- Build and maintain the BW backend architecture supporting the BW & BPC planning applications and reports
- Load master and transactional data to BW
- Fix immediate BW production issues
- Develop planning applications and maintain BADI improvements using ABAP
- Work with business owners to understand requirements of financial planning applications and reports
We'd love to see:
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Systems or related technology field
- Minimum 5 years of hands-on SAP BW backend design and maintenance experience
- Minimum 5 years of ABAP and BADI development skills
- Experience with designing BW objects including APD, ADSO, Composite Provider, Transformation, Start Routine, End Routine
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work with a diverse and integrated team consisting of application developers, technical business users and business analysts
- Ability to coordinate multiple tasks, set priorities, and meet deadlines
Does this sound like you?
- Ability to build and maintain financial reports in BPC using the EPM Excel Add-in
- Experience working in BPC Standard version 10.0 and higher
- Experience with SAP BO Web intelligence, Analysis for Office, Lumira and SAP Analytics Cloud
- Experience with HANA Modeling including CDS Views
- Experience with BPC Cost allocation, Headcount and Compensation planning, Capital Expense, Operational Expense and Revenue planning
- Knowledge of the SAP FI/CO modules
- Experience writing both functional and technical documentation
- Alignment to IT/SAP project methodologies, and change control processes
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are.
Bloomberg is committed to diversity. It drives our innovation. At Bloomberg, you'll have the opportunity to go above and beyond and to take risks. You'll be a part of an organization that is entering new markets, launching new ventures, and pushing boundaries. Our ever-expanding array of technology, data, news, and media services champions innovation and empowers clients -- and offers nearly limitless opportunities for career growth!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We bring out the best in each other.