Risk and Compliance Director
IHS Markit Solutions is an industry leader in leveraged loan and high-yield solutions and provides comprehensive products and services for portfolio management, data management, administration, reporting, and analysis. Managed Services include Accounting, Agent Bank, Cash, Compliance and Middle Office Services.
IHS Markit is seeking an experienced and self-motivated individual to manage their Risk and technical compliance function within the Financial Services Solutions group. The successful applicant will provide risk management oversight, working closely with the operations and IT compliance teams to manage the security policy framework and standards. Responsibilities will include supporting existing security, privacy, contractual and compliance requirements within the solutions group. This is a client facing role and the successful applicant will be comfortable communicating with all levels of an organization.
The successful candidate will work with our internal and external auditors on each product's control framework, providing oversight to business heads and governance over the annual audit processes and supporting controls.
The successful candidate will analyze and evaluate inter-department activities for level of control, efficiency, and the resulting client experience. Enhancing the communication among teams and empowering teams by simplifying workflows and providing transparency into processes will be primary objectives. These service flows will be part of the implementation and evolution of a newly licensed case management platform and further supported by robotic process discovery and automation. Key stakeholders include all operational groups, quality control teams, and client support teams.
The successful candidate will be a leading representative of our client-driven strategy and a key facilitator of its execution and governance. A keen understanding of the clients' businesses and how our services deliver value is essential. This individual will help set the vision of our team, as well as the daily tone of positive client experiences. Globally, this individual will work with existing operational delivery team leads to achieve economies of scale, accelerate operational performance, facilitate internal mobility, improve client experience, and reduce operational risks. Duties & Accountabilities
- Collaborate with the senior leadership team to define and execute the organization's commercial, product and customer objectives.
- Develop and deploy Information Security oversight processes within the solutions group.
- Implement a reporting framework that provides insight into key risk indicators to proactively assess and manage risks.
- Manage Cybersecurity incidents and the associated communications with customers.
- Act as the SME supporting the RFP and RFI processes.
- Conduct audits of policy and compliance to standards, including liaison with internal and external auditors where needed.
- Create the proper controls and procedures within the team to prevent data breaches.
- Coordinate with team leaders in defining specific processes that generate the largest client benefit / impact across client segments.
- Assist in rolling out an Enterprise Risk Management framework across these priority processes.
- Work closely with the management team to improve policies, procedures, and systems and follow through with implementation.
- Liaise with customer service leaders and account managers to agree on best approaches to improve client delivery.
Inclusion and diversity are critical to the success of IHS Markit, and we actively encourage applications from people of all backgrounds. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other protected category. For more information on the many ways in which we enthusiastically support inclusion and diversity efforts for both candidates and employees, please access our Inclusion & Diversity Statement here .
We are proud to provide reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with IHS Markit and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please contact or call +1 212 849 0399. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are considered on a case-by-case basis. This contact information (email and phone) is intended for application assistance and accommodation requests only. We are unable to accept resumes or provide information about application status through the phone number or email address above. Resumes are only accepted through the online application process, and only qualified candidates will receive consideration and follow-up.
IHS Markit maintains a substance-free workplace; employees may be asked to submit to a drug test (where permitted by law). In addition, as a federal contractor in the United States, the company participates in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work.
For information please click on the following links:
IHS Markit Business Code of Conduct
Right to Work
EEO is the Law
EEO is the Law Supplement
Pay Transparency Current Colleagues
If you are currently employed by IHS Markit, please apply internally via the Workday internal careers site.