Risk Management & Internal Control Associate
- Commensurate with Experience
- New York, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- 19 Oct 17 2017-10-19
The incumbent will be responsible for coordinating with related departments and branches of operational risk management activities, and supporting the operational risk framework.
Operational Risk Management Associate
The incumbent will be responsible for coordinating with related departments and branches of operational risk management activities, and supporting the operational risk framework. S/he will also assist the development, monitoring and reporting management process of Operational Risk Management Risk Assessment tool, and perform incident management function.
Include but are not limited to:
- Operational Risk Management Tools
- Assist the development, monitoring and reporting management process of KRI, KPI, KCIs for both FLUs and IRMs
- Consolidate and prepare reports related to RACA results
- Assist with Loss Data Collection reform, review, and collection process
- Assist departments in development, monitoring and reporting of KRI’s
- Follows up with departments on operational risk management matters by analyzing causes of operational risks and incidents.
- Incident Management
- Assist with the development, implementing, monitoring and reporting management process of Operational Risk Incidents.
- Investigate and provide sufficient risk assessment to operational risk incident reported
- Review extensive documents to provide remediation suggestion to improve process of incident occurred
- BSA/AML, Compliance, and Talent Management
- Complete required BSA/AML, and other compliance trainings as provided
- Beware of BSA/AML issues, provide risk warnings to FLU and IRM when noticed
- Complete all other trainings as required (on the job, or others)
- Special Assignment
- Complete related special projects/tasks assigned by department head
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Economics or other related field of study required, master degree preferred.
- At least 2 years of operational risk management or risk assessment experience in banking industry
- Knowledge of regulations, business lines, and workflow in financial/ banking industry required
- Operational Risk Management Tools (RACA, KRI, LDC, Control Testing) experiences preferred
- Bilingual ability is preferred.