A NY based Prime Broker is looking for a Risk Analyst with 3+ years of experience working in Prime Services for a major bank. The role is part of the Prime Services Risk team that looks at all aspects of the firm’s Prime Brokerage ecosystems for safety, soundness, and resiliency. The focus will be on the firm’s clearing, settlement and payment systems: Swap Financing, prime brokerage, securities clearing, and settlement.
- Identify and assess compliance and operational risk within the Prime Brokerage Division
- Analyze the safety, soundness, and resiliency of the firm’s Prime Brokerage’s payments, clearing and settlements systems and infrastructure.
- Assess the firm's risk management practices, identify risk vulnerabilities and emerging risks and present analysis to senior management
- Monitor the Prime Services risk analytics and risk reports
- Identify and Understand emerging risks and explain changes
- Assess risk infrastructure and present analysis and recommendations to senior managers
- Quantitative BS degree
- 3+ years of Prime Broker Services experience in compliance, risk management or risk audit
- Must have knowledge of Prime Brokerage, FX Prime Brokerage, Synthetic Securities, Securities Lending, Swaps and Futures
- Must have current knowledge of Fed regulations, Liquidity Risk, Market Risk, Counterparty Credit Risk, Operational Risk and Compliance for Prime Services
- Must be able to communicate complex concepts to senior managers
- Must have the ability to create and understand risk analytics
- Must have excellent presentation and communication skills
- Must be a Permanent Resident or US Citizen
Keywords: Prime Brokerage, Prime Services, Risk Audit Analyst, Internal Audit, Payments, Clearing, Settlement, Quantitative Metrics, Swap Financing, Derivative Clearing and derivatives clearing and settlement.
Please refer to Job #23689 – and send MS Word attached resume to Jim Geiger, firstname.lastname@example.org | For More Opportunities, please visit www.analyticrecruiting.com