Restructuring Investment Banking
Are you a problem solver? Do you know how to treat clients? We're looking for someone like that who can:
– identify and tailor investment strategies for clients through in-depth analysis
– manage and support the development of junior investment bankers
– identify problems and recommend solutions that are logical and realistic
– demonstrate flexibility and tolerate changes in methods and approaches
– build strong relationships with internal and external clients
As an Associate Director, you'll be focusing on Restructuring within our M&A team based in New York City. The Restructuring team is a new focused client effort for Corporate Client Services within the UBS Investment Bank that will work closely with industry groups, M+A, financial sponsors, leveraged finance, equities and capital markets teams at UBS to execute complex mandates. Specifically, the team will work across all industries on advisory assignments which include restructuring, distressed M+A, debt and equity capital raising, amendments, exchange offers and more for financially distressed companies. Additionally, the team will seek to represent companies, creditors, owners and other key stakeholders in restructuring transactions for public and private companies, both out of court and in bankruptcy.
Your experience and skills
– a university degree in finance, accounting or law
– some experience in restructuring and/or leveraged finance, ideally
– solid financial analysis skills, with the ability to produce accurate presentation material quickly (you get it, and can communicate it to others)
– an excellent communicator
– a resilient team player, even in challenging circumstances
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.