Robert Half Financial Services are currently recruiting for a Residential Loan Operations Manager role, for a Private Bank based in midtown Manhattan. Our client requires 5+ years’ experience with residential loan operations, loan funding management and 1+ years managerial experience.
- Manage a team of 6+ Administrators and Closers - oversee their loan operations work, provide mentorship and training.
- Mange closing requirements, funding, documentation and loan operations pipelines.
- Assist with documentation preparation, quality control and due diligence.
- Share funding/ closing reports to various departments to ensure availability of adequate funding.
- Review processes and workflows to maximize efficiencies and process accuracy.
- Ensure all loan operations functions are compliance (BSA/ AML) and bank policies.
- Adhoc project work (process improvements).
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance or related field strongly preferred.
- 5+ years of experience in residential loan operations.
- 1-3+ years of managerial experience.
- Strong analytical, time management and efficiency skills.
- Attention to detail, multi-tasking and time management skills.
This Residential Loan Operations Manager role is located in midtown Manhattan so please only apply if you are able to travel to this location, have relevant experience (specifically residential loans and management experience) for the role and are eligible to work in the United States. The salary is flexible dependent on experience, but the initial range is $100-130k base plus 25-30% target bonus. If your profile matches the above criteria, please contact me on **email@example.com**