Job Description Roles & Responsibilities:
The MIS Research group's objective is to enable MIS to get the right research to the right people at the right time. The Research group is responsible for driving research content, conducting outreach, organizing product management & managing operational controls.
This role is part of the function that supports systems and processes for taking Moody's investor outreach to the next level. This is a global team with members located in New York, Bangalore and Costa Rica. Key activities include:
- Drive initiatives aligned to MIS Research and Outreach objectives; develop and execute improvements through the identification of gaps/inefficiencies
- Conduct requirements gathering, validation with stakeholders, training, documentation, testing and change management for outreach initiatives and processes.
- Provide support and training to the broader analyst community and offshore teams on outreach systems and processes
- Coordinate interactions with key stakeholders across Moody's
- Independently analyze issues and recommend solutions
- Design and create presentations for management and deliver analytical reports; attend/present in meetings to research leadership
- Perform data analysis and identify trends in an easy to absorb manner to improve outreach effectiveness and efficiency; accurately manage and maintain large volumes of data in Excel; proficient in Excel functions such as pivot tables, v-lookup, filter/sorting, index match, conditional formatting, etc.
- Support the development, documentation and maintenance of operational documents
- Serve as mentor to junior team members
- BA/BS in business, finance, management, engineering or similar field
- No more than 5 years of professional relevant work experience, preferably working in a financial institution, with credit and/or research knowledge
- Highly proficient in MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint;
- Knowledge of Salesforce or Marketo is a plus
- Data analysis and visualization experience is a plus
- Works independently with demonstrated ability to meet tight deadlines
- Highly organized, efficient and strong attention to detail; execute priorities at a superior level
- Exceptional attention to detail relating to written and financial research content, metrics tracking and reporting, creating, modifying, manipulating high volumes of data
- Polished, professional email and phone communication style is essential
- Experience in producing management presentations
- Ability to adapt and multi-task
- Collaborative with ability to balance multiple priorities; constructive attitude
- Strong communication skills and ability to foster a free exchange of ideas
- A positive outgoing attitude with good interpersonal skills, and the ability to build strong professional relationships with both internal and external parties
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender, age, religion, national origin, citizen status, marital status, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Moody's also provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws. If you need to inquire about a reasonable accommodation, or need assistance with completing the application process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.. This contact information is for accommodation requests only, and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
For San Francisco positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. For New York City positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the New York City Fair Chance Act. For all other applicants, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of applicable law.
Click here to view our full EEO policy statement. Click here for more information on your EEO rights under the law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.