Research Analyst (VP)
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
A department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm's D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global Conduct and Ethics Standards
The Credit Suisse Credit Investments Group ("CIG"), a business unit in the Asset Management Division of CS, is an industry leader in managing over $60 billion in non-investment grade credit assets across bank loan, high yield bond and structured product portfolios. CIG, with over 20 years of history, is one of the largest demonstrated credit managers in the US and Western Europe, with an accomplished team of dedicated career credit professionals located in New York, London and Zurich. The investment process is predicated on bottom-up credit selection, which has generated favorable risk-adjusted returns with lower relative volatility than the benchmark.
- A position that presents an outstanding opportunity to join CIG, one of the largest leveraged loan asset managers and the largest manager of US CLO assets by AUM. CIG is one of the most preeminent and well regarded platforms in the US.
- The CIG team is comprised of portfolio managers, traders, credit analysts, and client portfolio managers. CIG is looking to bring on a credit analyst (Associate/Vice President) to the team
- Specialized industry coverage (sector TBD)
- Researching and analyzing non-investment grade leveraged loan and high yield bond offerings and making recommendations to CIG Credit Committee
- Ongoing monitoring of portfolio positions
- Analysis of secondary credit opportunities
- And any ad hoc assignments
- 3-7 years of experience in corporate finance / leveraged finance
- Credit investment experience is preferred
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. Credit Suisse complies with applicable federal, state, and local laws prohibiting discrimination in employment in every jurisdiction in which it maintains facilities. Subject to applicable law and regulatory requirements, Credit Suisse complies with state and local laws regarding considering for employment qualified individuals with criminal histories.