Research Analyst, Credit Investments Group - Asset Management
The Credit Suisse Credit Investments Group ("CIG"), a business unit of the Asset Management Division of CS, is an industry leader in managing over $50 billion in non-investment grade credit assets across bank loan, high yield bond and structured product portfolios. CIG is one of the biggest demonstrated credit managers in the United States and Western Europe, with an accomplished full-service group of dedicated career credit professionals located in New York and London. The investment process is predicated on bottom-up credit selection, which has generated favorable risk-adjusted returns with lower relative volatility than the benchmark.
This position presents an outstanding opportunity to join the CIG, currently celebrating its 20th anniversary and is considered one of the largest leveraged loan asset managers and the largest manager of US CLO assets by AUM. CIG is the most preeminent and well regarded platforms in the US.
- The CIG team consists of portfolio managers, traders, and credit analysts. CIG is looking to bring on a credit Associate/Vice President to the team.
- General industry coverage (sector TBD).
- Researching and analyzing non-investment grade leveraged loan and high yield bond offerings and making recommendations to CIG Credit Committee.
- Ongoing monitoring of portfolio positions
- Analysis of secondary credit opportunities
- And any ad hoc assignments
- You possess at least 3 years of experience in corporate/leveraged finance.
- Investment banking experience preferred!
- Finance & Accounting skills required