- New York, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- NYC Macro Hedge Fund
- 23 Jan 18 2018-01-23
We are a New York City based macro hedge fund. Following our top notch performance over the last few years we are now looking for an outstanding Research Analyst to develop statistical and economic research on commodity data. The ideal candidate will be a mid-level professional who has 1 to 3 years of working experience.
- Acquire, catalog, maintain, and interpret commodity supply and demand data
- Perform statistical and economic research on commodity data
- Carry out analysis to understand market fundamentals
- Generate new ideas for additional research
- Work closely with the investment team
- 1 to 3 years experience as a commodity focused research analyst
- Bachelor's / Master's degree with a top GPA
- Knowledge of statistical concepts and regression analysis
- Comfortable using Excel spreadsheets. Programming is a plus.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills