Vontobel Asset Management is a specialist investment manager with a multi-boutique approach. Each of our boutiques draws on dedicated investment talent, an established performance culture and robust risk management. We provide lead-ing-edge products and solutions for both institutional and intermediary clients with a strong commitment for delivering performance.
Our commitment to active management empowers us to invest based on our convictions. We deliver value through our diverse and highly specialized teams who create strategies and solutions covering equities, fixed-income, multi-asset and alternative investments.
The goal of achieving excellent and repeatable performance has been fundamental to our approach since 1988. A strong and stable shareholder structure guarantees our entrepreneurial independence and protects the long-term mindset that guides our decision-making
Vontobel Asset Management is based in Zurich Switzerland and operates worldwide across Europe, Asia and the United States.
Your opportunity The Relationship Manager is responsible for developing and deepening Sub Advisor relationships by servicing and calling upon due diligence research teams. The goal is to add Vontobel solutions and improve product positioning by understanding each gatekeeper's unique research process, identify product placement opportunities, and effectively communicate each boutiques investment product value proposition
The Relationship Manager must have a high level of professionalism and diligence in meeting client expectations will be essential to increasing the quantity and quality of effective partnerships. This position will be focused, but not limited to; Sub Advisory prospects in a specific region and is part of the Vontobel Asset Management North American Sales organization. This position reports to the Head of Intermediary Sales who is located in New York. Responsibilities
- Build and maintain strong relationships with sub advisors including wholesalers, sales managers, product, key account managers and financial advisors within the retail sector.
- Drive sales of Vontobel products, North America, through development and expansion of business relationships.
- Leverage a deep understanding of varying RIA business models to design sales strategies around each framework.
- Produce expected sales results and activity levels as defined by senior leadership.
- Collaborate with sales and client service professionals, portfolio managers, research analysts, product specialists and marketing associates.
- Position and differentiate Vontobel products against competitor firms/products.
- Maintain a log of activities and opportunities in the Salesforce system.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- This position requires a minimum of 8+ years' experience in the Intermediary distribution marketplace
- The position requires client relationship skills, knowledge of investments, retirement products and services,
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Strong negotiation, influencing, communication and presentation skills
- Series 7 and 66 (or equivalent 65 & 63) licensees.
- This position requires travel.
Perry Tucker is looking forward to receive and review your application.Please apply via our career portal. For this position, please note that we do not consider applications from recruitment agencies.
If you have any question you can contact us through our contact form .