For over 230 years, Bank of New York Mellon (BNY Mellon) has been at the center of the global financial markets, providing the world's leading institutions the tools, capabilities, and services to be distinctive investors. BNY Mellon has approximately $15 billion in revenues and market capitalization of approximately $50 billion.
BNY Mellon is a leader in the world of investment services and investment management, and our businesses support the full range of stakeholders of the financial system including:
- Managing the custody of over $31 trillion financial assets of the world's leading institutional investors, hedge funds, sovereign wealth funds, and corporates
- Investing over $1.8 trillion as one of the largest global asset managers across a wide range of asset classes
- Providing collateral, liquidity, and funding for the world's largest banks through our markets franchise
- Serving family offices and high net worth individuals in our top 10 wealth manager ($250 billion assets)
- Providing a full suite of solutions to advisors, broker-dealers, family offices, hedge and '40 Act fund managers, registered investment advisor firms and wealth managers (over $1.8 trillion in client assets)
- Advising large global corporations on a range of trust and other solutions
- Providing integrated managed data services to asset managers (over $4.7 trillion)
Treasury Services is a core and growing business within BNY Mellon. We help corporates and institutions optimize their working capital, ensure adequate liquidity, enhance business growth and manage risk through the offerings of leading Payments, Receivables, Trade and Liquidity & Investment solutions globally.
Treasury Services moves trillions of dollars every day across the globe and is a recognized leader in the industry shaping the future of Cash management. We work closely with clients to uncover their challenges, and our significant investments in technology and digital, commitment to innovation, and broad industry expertise allow us to provide the sophisticated solutions our clients need. At the same time, our innovation is backed by our stability, resiliency, operational efficiency, and our unsurpassed customer service.
The NorAM Bank Relationship Management and Business Development team within Treasury Services is responsible for delivering the suite of domestic and cross-border TS solutions to North American Financial institutions, which includes US and Canadian banks, as well as US subsidiaries of foreign banks. JOB DESCRIPTION
- Responsible for business and client analytics, including, but not limited to the Monthly Business Review, Weekly Sales progress report, RM monthly performance tracker, and ad-hoc business analytics to identify potential risk and business opportunities.
- Assist in coordinating the annual Sales and Revenue planning for the team.
- Provide secondary support on large or key accounts under the guidance of Relationship Managers, which includes client engagement, KYC/onboarding, implementation, pricing, as well as client escalations and issue resolution.
- May lead or coordinate team-wide business initiatives
- Bachelors degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
- 1-3 years of total work experience preferred.
- Self starter and intellectually curious.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills, written and verbal
- Consultative, with a client-friendly disposition and strong presentation skills