Regulatory Reporting Analyst
Our Client, a global investment bank, is seeking a Regulatory Reporting Analyst for its downtown Manhattan location. Department Overview:
- The Financial Control Group (FCG) is responsible for overseeing the accounting and financial and regulatory reporting for the Firm. FCG prepares external financial reports for public filings and regulators. For internal reporting FCG, along with Financial Planning and Analysis (FPA), summarizes, plans and forecasts the organization's financial position, including income statements, balance sheets, and analyses of future revenues, expenses and earnings. FCG is comprised of Business Unit Controllers, Infrastructure Controllers, Accounting, Regulatory and Reporting groups, and Valuation Review.
- Production of monthly net interest reporting and yield analysis.
- Production of SEC and FRB quarterly disclosures and preparation of due diligence materials for review.
- Assist with on-going enhancements related to process and controls (i.e. procedures, documentation, etc).
- Assist with ad hoc requests/projects as needed.
Why Consider a Contract/Temp Role?
- Accounting/Finance degree preferred.
- Knowledge and experience with external regulatory reporting (SEC and FRB).
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (strong Excel, Power point, and database skills a plus)
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
Visit us at www.phytontalent.com for more information. Phyton Talent Advisors is a proud winner of the Inavero's 2017 Best of Staffing® Client Award & Named by Forbes as One of America's Best Professional Recruiting Firms
- Get a foot in the door while evaluating your fit with an employer
- Fill in the "gap" while you continue to look for a permanent role
- Build your resume by developing new skills, experiences & references
- Some companies only use professional recruiting firms to fill jobs
As an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer, by choice, Phyton Talent Advisors will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, creed, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, marital status, citizenship, physical and mental disability, criminal record, genetic information, predisposition or carrier status, status with respect to receiving public assistance, domestic violence victim status, a disabled, special, recently separated, active duty wartime, campaign badge, Armed Forces service medal veteran, or any other characteristics protected under applicable law.