Regulatory Program Manager
Are you seen as a strong leader? Have you held Program Management positions, working in global, multi-faceted organizations? Are you able to manage senior stakeholder relationships and coordinate, lead and manage a business project together with representatives from business areas, corporate functions and technology?
The team forms part of the COO function for UBS Asset Management. The team comprises program managers, project managers, business analysts, business architects and PMO and is expected to grow as the department increases its responsibilities with the expanding number and importance of regulatory measures. Projects are undertaken within the UBS Group framework or unilaterally within Asset Management, depending on their size and scope.
Your experience and skills
* a minimum of 8-10 years' experience managing change programs in a large and complex financial organization
* recent experience of delivering regulatory change projects; in Asset Management or banking or insurance etc.
* proven track record of providing strong leadership to the project teams, business and technology
* ability to take a complex situation and create clarity and direction to allow progress to be made towards solutions/delivery
* excellent communication and presentation skills with the ability to succinctly convey information to senior management and other stakeholders
* experienced at leading cross-functional teams
* experienced at operating effectively across locations
* a strong academic background
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.