Regulatory Compliance Auditor
Our Client, a global investment bank and financial services institution, is seeking a Regulatory Compliance Auditor for its midtown Manhattan location. Responsibilities:
- Perform walkthrough meetings, analyze key regulations
- Map the regulations to applicable FBOs
- Identify key components for testing
- Develop testing approach and workpaper
- Discuss audit issues
- Document audit work.
- Solid audit experience in Corporate tax reporting for FBOs
- Familiar with US tax rules applicable to FBOs
- Calculation and reporting requirements.
Why Consider a Contract/Temp Role?
- Audit conducted a review and issued a number of recommendations for enhancement.
- Further, the area completed corrective actions to address regulatory findings. Both need to be validated during this audit.
Visit us at www.phytontalent.com for more information. Phyton Talent Advisors is a proud winner of the Inavero's 2017 Best of Staffing® Client Award & Named by Forbes as One of America's Best Professional Recruiting Firms
- Get a foot in the door while evaluating your fit with an employer
- Fill in the "gap" while you continue to look for a permanent role
- Build your resume by developing new skills, experiences & references
- Some companies only use professional recruiting firms to fill jobs
As an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer, by choice, Phyton Talent Advisors will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, creed, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, marital status, citizenship, physical and mental disability, criminal record, genetic information, predisposition or carrier status, status with respect to receiving public assistance, domestic violence victim status, a disabled, special, recently separated, active duty wartime, campaign badge, Armed Forces service medal veteran, or any other characteristics protected under applicable law.