- New York, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Credit Suisse -
- 21 Oct 18
Regulatory Affairs - Coverage Officer # 119365
- Work closely with other coverage officers in order to assure proper regional adherence to the local Policy, thus assuring that consistent messaging and interactions with regulators is achieved across the bank.
- Communicate regularly with other coverage officers across corporate functions and divisions, in order to gain better understanding of the regulatory environment, as well as the standing of CS relationships with various regulators.
- Identify and analyze regulators' concerns relating to coverage area,
recommending potential courses of actions in order to adhere to regulators heightened expectations.
- Execute process and reporting with respect to regulatory exams.
- Identify, follow up and analyze upcoming regulations, assessing its applicability to CS and actively making recommendations on the most effective way to implement them.
- Provide oversight and support to the implementation of regulations in the
regions, tracking progress, and escalating issues and risks that may compromise implementation.
- Lead day-to-day interactions and between CS and US Regulators.
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
- You have 5-7 years of experience in the banking/financial services industry in Finance, Compliance, Audit, Regulatory Affairs/Reporting or Risk Management roles.
- You are self-driven and have the ability to work independently.
- Strong interpersonal and communications (written and oral) skills.
- Proven ability to build and sustain relationships with stakeholders.
- Strong comprehension skills and acute attention to detail.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word).
- Familiarity with project management techniques is a plus.