Regulatory Affairs - Banking - New York
- New York, NY, USA New York NY US
- Permanent, Full time
- Twenty Recruitment Group - US
- 17 Apr 18 2018-04-17
Our client is looking for a Regulatory Affairs Officer in New York.
You will be provide support the Head of Regulatory Strategy in regards to Regulatory Affairs with respect to the firms response to Member resolution, including the following:
- Updating documentation;
- Responding to various resolution-related consultations;
- Ensuring that the firm will comply with applicable standards and demonstrate thought leadership in this area;
- Understanding and assessing developments in this area and considering the impact on the firm.
- Facilitate the ongoing development of the Regulatory Affairs function as the advisory knowledge center on all policy matters related to resolution and other matters;
- Assist in managing and evolving relationships with regulatory stakeholders with a specific focus on resolution.
Successful candidates will have a Legal background/ J.D. coupled ideally with exposure to US & International markets. Must have strong attention to detail, the ability to multi-task and work independently and possess excellent communication skills.
For more information, and a discussion in confidence, please email or call Ben Ellison at +1 646-766-1212.