Regional Regulatory Specialist
Within Group COO, Supplier Risk & Control (SRC) is a dynamic global team who, collectively, are responsible for managing and continuously improving the framework for management of supplier risks & controls.
The Regulatory Coordinator and Leads manages regulatory interactions & third-party vendor related support of Global Regulatory Programs in their regions.
A challenging role within the Supplier Risk and Control function, reporting to the Regional Regulatory Lead Americas, the Regional Regulatory Coordinator will support all third party regulatory, audit, compliance and control related topics in the Americas.
Key elements of the Americas Regulatory Specialist Role are:
- A department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm's D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global Conduct and Ethics Standards
- Provide PMO support for initiatives arising from regulatory projects related to supplier risk.
- Support regulatory remediation topics and programs (e.g., Resolution Planning, Legal Entity programs, vendor outreach due to regulatory changes) and requirements resulting from those programs.
- Support contract review and remediation initiatives, working closely with GC.
- Ensure appropriate engagement of key partners in the Americas region including set up of appropriate briefings on progress of the key regulatory programs and participation in local working groups.
- Support US regulatory compliance of overall Third Party Risk Management framework and related policy / processes, and work with the other regional regulatory coordinators to update respective global policies, as needed.
- Respond to inquiries from audit, regulators, or other partners related to Americas activity related to supplier risk, ensuring consistency.
- University degree in Business Administration/Finance, ideally with a focus on law / regulatory
- More than 5 years' experience in either a risk, legal, sourcing or regulatory function and ideally in financial services
- Project Management/Program delivery skills or experience
- Experience in a legal, compliance and/or regulatory environment is a plus!
- Hardworking with ability to efficiently interact cross-functionally with colleagues and senior partners across divisions globally
- Ability to work with virtual teams in the different Credit Suisse regions globally
- Outstanding interpersonal, problem solving, written and verbal communication skills
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work. This should be further elaborated on in your application.