Regional President, Tri-State
For more than two centuries, BNY Mellon Wealth Management has provided services to financially successful individuals and families, their family offices and business enterprises, planned giving programs, and endowments and foundations. It has $254 billion in total client assets, as of June 30, 2020, and an extensive network of offices in the U.S. and internationally. BNY Mellon Wealth Management, which delivers leading wealth advice across investments, banking, custody and wealth and estate planning, conducts business through various operating subsidiaries of The Bank of New York Mellon Corporation.
Regional President - Tri-State will oversee all aspects of Wealth Management for the Tri-State region including local market leadership, portfolio managers, team leaders, client strategists and bankers; currently 150 people, over $22B in AUM withoffices in New York City, Westchester, Long Island, Connecticut and New Jersey. The Regional President will be responsible for the regions overall strategic plan and will lead the translation and implementation of that plan into the local market strategy to increase market share and profitability. The individual will be required to drive an effective growth strategy and work in close partnership with peers and key partners in executing on that strategy. The Regional President should have a strong business profile and a strong network within the UHNW community.
- Oversees all aspects of Wealth Management product, service, banking and sales delivery in region.
- Full P&L responsibility for portfolio management, sales and banking in the region.
- Development of regional strategy and strong ability to execute; will oversee a total staff of approximately 150 employees.
- The Regional President II will be responsible for recruiting and developing top talent and for driving external growth for the region.
- As a senior manager within The Bank of New York Mellon's Wealth Management business, the President of the Region will participate in the determination of the business' overall strategic plan and will lead the translation and implementation of that plan into a regional strategy to increase market share and profitability.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
- Fifteen years or more experience in investment management/financial services industry preferred; but may also be an individual with high business/community profile consistent with heading up a foundation, professional services firm or cultural institution with asset management knowledge.
- Knowledge consistent with a bachelor's degree as well as advanced knowledge or experience consistent with MBA and/or CFA. May also have Juris Doctorate.
- Proven track record in recruiting and developing top talent.
- Minimum five years experience in managing senior professionals, preferably investment or financial services professionals.
- Proven ability to develop and execute strategy including units over which incumbent does not have direct management responsibility, as well as proven track of P&L management/growth.
Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans. Our ambition is to build the best global team - one that is representative and inclusive of the diverse talent, clients and communities we work with and serve - and to empower our team to do their best work. We support wellbeing and a balanced life, and offer a range of family-friendly, inclusive employment policies and employee forums. Primary Location:
United States-New York-New York Internal Jobcode:
Wealth Management Organization:
WM US Markets-HR14164 Requisition Number: