Regional Head of Sales and Relationship Management Treasury Services—North America Banks
For over 230 years, Bank of New York Mellon (BNY Mellon) has been at the center of the global financial markets, providing the world's leading institutions the tools, capabilities, and services to be distinctive investors. BNY Mellon has approximately $15 billion in revenues and market capitalization of approximately $50 billion.
BNY Mellon is a leader in the world of investment services and investment management, and our businesses support the full range of stakeholders of the financial system including:
- Managing the custody of over $31 trillion financial assets of the world's leading institutional investors, hedge funds, sovereign wealth funds, and corporates
- Investing over $1.8 trillion as one of the largest global asset managers across a wide range of asset classes
- Providing collateral, liquidity, and funding for the world's largest banks through our markets franchise
- Serving family offices and high net worth individuals in our top 10 wealth manager ($250 billion assets)
- Providing a full suite of solutions to advisors, broker-dealers, family offices, hedge and '40 Act fund managers, registered investment advisor firms and wealth managers (over $1.8 trillion in client assets)
- Advising large global corporations on a range of trust and other solutions
- Providing integrated managed data services to asset managers (over $4.7 trillion)
The Treasury Services business within BNY Mellon services the payments, liquidity management, trade financing, and disbursements/receivables needs of our clients in the US and internationally, assisting them in their efforts to optimize cash flow, ensure adequate liquidity and manage risk - all essential components to their success.
Today, we are a recognized leader, influencing the industry, assisting our clients through changes in our environment and guiding them toward new technologies that will lay the foundation for their long-term success, while also meeting their very real need to continue to use the proven solutions they have traditionally relied upon. We continue to strive to bring faster processes, simpler interactions, actionable data and insights into what rapidly evolving digital solutions promise to deliver in the future. In addition, while we are committed to the digital transformation of our industry, we also want our clients to know that we are balancing that enthusiasm with a continued focus on providing the stability and reliability they have come to expect from us. We deliver our solutions with a dedication to unsurpassed customer satisfaction, an approach that has continually earned us excellent customer service ratings. JOB DESCRIPTION:
The Regional Head of Sales and Relationship Management for our North American Banking clients segment is responsible for managing the North American professional sales and relationship management team to achieve Treasury Services sales, business development and revenue growth goals across the North American (Noram) Bank market segment.
This position is responsible for planning and implementing marketing, sales and relationship management strategies for the Noram Bank market. Key areas of responsibility include managing, developing, and improving the quality and performance of the sales and relationship management staff. The incumbent is responsible for managing and controlling the corporation's exposure to operational credit risk and strict adherence to risk and compliance Qualifications
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
- Bachelor's degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required. Advanced/graduate degree preferred.
- Fifteen plus years of total work experience preferred with five to seven years of management experience preferred.
- Financial Services experience, as is prior experience in Relationship Management. Applicable local/regional licenses or certifications as required by the business.
- As global firm, bi-lingual capabilities are helpful as is an understanding of local/cultural nuances important for client trust.
Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans. Our ambition is to build the best global team - one that is representative and inclusive of the diverse talent, clients and communities we work with and serve - and to empower our team to do their best work. We support wellbeing and a balanced life, and offer a range of family-friendly, inclusive employment policies and employee forums. Primary Location:
United States-New York-New York Internal Jobcode:
TS REL MGMT AND BUS DEV-HR07024 Requisition Number: