- New York, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
Recruiter (Limited Duration Employee)
Location: New York, NY, USADuring the five month duration, the Recruiter will support business leaders and hiring managers in their client group, and with other recruiting team members to provide full life cycle recruitment service. They will execute talent acquisition strategies to identify, attract and hire high-quality talent for the business, utilizing active and passive sourcing techniques to fill existing and future job openings.
- Execute full life-cycle recruiting processes; manage the presentation, selection, offer, negotiation, closing and administrative components involved
- Support the client group's current and future staffing needs within the HR service delivery framework
- Provide value-add recruiting advice to hiring managers to influence and support talent decisions
- Source active candidates from online databases, internal databases, contact lists and employee referrals
- Source passive candidate leads through internet research, networking, cold calling and market presence
- Review resumes and credentials for appropriateness of skills, experience and knowledge in relation to position requirements
- Interview all candidates presented for detailed interviewing by hiring managers and include the use of face-to-face behavioral-based interviewing methodologies
- Maintain accurate and up to date recruiting data; create and distribute recruiting activity reports and budgets as required
- Build strong two-way relationships with hiring managers, provide support throughout the recruitment life cycle, assist hiring managers with reconciling between ideal and practical staffing needs and ensure high-level service delivery
- Build and maintain effective relationships and timely communication with internal and external candidates throughout the recruiting process
- Support coordination across the team to ensure interview scheduling and on-boarding are an efficient process
- Undergraduate degree level education required
- 5 years recruitment experience, ideally in-house
- Experience managing volume recruitment and multiple priorities
- Understanding of recruitment and selection policies and regulations from sourcing through selection
- Track record of developing and managing relationships with the business line
- Experience working with remote teams
- Spanish fluency preferred
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender, age, religion, national origin, citizen status, marital status, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Moody's also provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws. If you need to inquire about a reasonable accommodation, or need assistance with completing the application process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.. This contact information is for accommodation requests only, and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
For San Francisco positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. For New York City positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the New York City Fair Chance Act. For all other applicants, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of applicable law.
Click here to view our full EEO policy statement. Click here for more information on your EEO rights under the law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.