Recruiter, Index Investments Products (ETFs)
Description About this role The Opportunity: Index Investments (EII) Recruiter
We are seeking a Recruiter to join our team. You will be focused on talent attraction, recruitment, and placement for BlackRock's Index Investment teams.
The successful candidate will be creative, flexible, solutions oriented, a great team-player with the ability to develop relationships amongst HR colleagues and key business partners. Who You Are:
What You Will Be Doing:
- You have 3+ years of experience in an in-house or agency recruiting role, and have developed strong project management and client facing skills
- Understands talent landscape and have recruited for investment, tech or relationship management professionals
- Able to work well with and without direction, intellectually curious and always seeking improvement
- Adaptable and proven success at developing solid relationships in a short period of time
- You have sound judgement and can handle sensitive and confidential information appropriately
- You are a proactive communicator who is thoughtful of areas where communication gaps may exist
Nice to Have's:
- Design and execute customized, candidate recruiting plans, partnering closely with sourcer, coordinators and hiring managers to achieve the best results possible
- Establish and maintain meaningful relationships across management and internal key cross-functional stakeholders (e.g. Recruiting, HR, Compensation, and Diversity teams)
- Gather market data throughout searches, relaying the findings back to compensation, hiring managers, COO teams and HR Business Partners as appropriate
- Maintain accurate and organized documentation on all candidates, searches, and other recruiting activities to ensure a safe and thorough audit if required
- Ensure that we are avoiding bias in our interviews by following a competency-based interview approach
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Experience with mid-size or large, global, public companies with complex compensation programs, relocation challenges, and matrix structured businesses
- Experience using behavioral/competency based interviewing assessment methodology
- Experience with Workday as an Applicant Tracking System
To help you stay energized, engaged and inspired, we offer a wide range of benefits including a strong retirement plan, tuition reimbursement, comprehensive healthcare, support for working parents and Flexible Time Off (FTO) so you can relax, recharge and be there for the people you care about. About BlackRock
At BlackRock, we are all connected by one mission: to help more and more people experience financial well-being. Our clients, and the people they serve, are saving for retirement, paying for their children's educations, buying homes and starting businesses. Their investments also help to strengthen the global economy: support businesses small and large; finance infrastructure projects that connect and power cities; and facilitate innovations that drive progress.
This mission would not be possible without our smartest investment - the one we make in our employees. It's why we're dedicated to creating an environment where our colleagues feel welcomed, valued and supported with networks, benefits and development opportunities to help them thrive.
For additional information on BlackRock, please visit careers.blackrock.com | www.blackrock.com/corporate | Instagram: @blackrock | Twitter: @blackrock | LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/blackrock
BlackRock is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, and other statuses protected by law.
BlackRock will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest or conviction records in a manner consistent with the requirements of the law, including any applicable fair chance law.