Real Estate, Administrative Assistant
Job Description: Blackstone
Blackstone is one of the world's leading investment firms. We seek to create positive economic impact and long-term value for our investors, the companies we invest in, and the communities in which we work. We do this by using extraordinary people and flexible capital to help companies solve problems. Our asset management businesses, with $554 billion in assets under management, include investment vehicles focused on private equity, real estate, public debt and equity, growth equity, opportunistic, non-investment grade credit, real assets and secondary funds, all on a global basis. Further information is available at www.blackstone.com . Follow Blackstone on Twitter @Blackstone . Business Unit: Real Estate
Blackstone is a global leader in real estate investing. Blackstone's real estate business was founded in 1991 and has $157 billion of investor capital under management. Blackstone is one of the largest property owners in the world, owning and operating assets across every major geography and sector, including logistics, multifamily and single family housing, office, hospitality and retail. Our opportunistic funds seek to acquire undermanaged, well-located assets across the world. Blackstone's Core+ strategy invests in substantially stabilized real estate globally through regional open-ended funds focused on high-quality assets, and Blackstone Real Estate Income Trust, Inc. (BREIT), a non-listed REIT that invests in U.S. income-generating assets. Blackstone Real Estate also operates one of the leading global real estate debt businesses, providing comprehensive financing solutions across the capital structure and risk spectrum, including management of Blackstone Mortgage Trust (NYSE: BXMT). Job Title:
Administrative Assistant Job Description:
This Administrative Assistant will provide support to the Co-Head of Blackstone's Real Estate Group and their Chief of Staff.
The responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following:
• Heavy calendar management, including scheduling appointments, confirming meetings and coordinating with other assistants
• Answering calls and acting as gatekeeper
• Acting as back-up support for other senior professionals
• Booking conference rooms for internal and external meetings; coordinating registration and greeting guests
• Completing detailed expense and out of pocket reports including tracking receipts and project codes
• Maintaining contacts in Outlook
• Coordinating complex travel arrangements including flights, visas, cars, hotels, and other reservations
• Creating and/or proofing memos
• Maintaining and organizing files
• Working on various ad-hoc projects Qualifications:
- 7-10 years of experience supporting a Sr. Global Leader preferably within a financial services organization that has included client facing responsibilities
- Thrives in a high pressure environment where there are multiple competing priorities and deadlines/deliverables
- Ability to remain poised and calm under pressure
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail
- Team player - energetic, enthusiastic and personable
- Perform duties with the highest level of confidentiality and integrity
- Experience with coordinating travel arrangements both domestic and international
- Strong Microsoft Office skills (including PowerPoint, emphasis on Outlook and Excel)
- Familiarity with Concur
- Flexible to work overtime as needed
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, national origin or any other category protected by law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to complete your application, please contact Human Resources at 212-583-5000 (US), +44 (0)20 7451 4000 (EMEA) or +852 3656 8600 (APAC).
The Blackstone Group and its affiliates provide equal employment opportunity to all qualified employees and applicants for employment regardless of race, color, creed, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, marital or partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic predisposition, veteran or military status, status as a victim of domestic violence, a sex offense or stalking, or any other classification prohibited by applicable law.
To submit your application please complete the form below. Fields marked with a red asterisk * are required in order to enter into a possible employment contract (although some can be answered " prefer not to say "). Failure to provide this information may compromise the follow-up of your application. When you have finished click Submit
at the bottom of this form.