Rates Pricing and Analytics Platform Engineer
As an experienced member of our SoftwareEngineering Group we look first and foremost for people who are passionatearound solving business problems through innovation & engineeringpractices. You will be required to apply your depth of knowledge and expertiseto all aspects of the software development lifecycle, as well as partnercontinuously with your many stakeholders on a daily basis to stay focused oncommon goals. We embrace a culture of experimentation and constantly strive forimprovement and learning. You'll work in a collaborative, trusting,thought-provoking environment-one that encourages diversity of thought andcreative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally Qualifications
This role requires a wide variety ofstrengths and capabilities, including:
· BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
· Expertise in application, data and infrastructurearchitecture disciplines
· Advanced knowledge of architecture, designacross all systems
· Proficiency in multiple modern programminglanguages Python (strongly preferred), C++ or Java
· Knowledge of industry wide technology strategiesand best practices
· Keen understanding of financial control andbudget management
· Ability to work in large, collaborative teamsto achieve organizational goals, and passionate about building an innovativeculture
· Athena / Quartz /SecDB Development and understanding of Core architecture/design
· Python (preferred)or C++ OR Java Programming ok if candidate have strong Rate or Swapexperience
· Strong experienceof Object Oriented Application Development
· Knowledge of DBMS,relational database and SQL, preferably Sybase
· Bond and Fixed IncomeDerivatives Analytics Knowledge (e.g. Risk & PnL Calculations)
· Knowledge of version andrevision control practices and procedures Solid ObjectOriented design and programming skills Skills Desired:
Experience of Agile Methodologies (SCRUM, TDD)
Prior experience developing with middleware API's (IBMMQ,JMS, QPID)
Prior experience developing with Web application server
Our Corporate & Investment Bank relies on innovators like you to buildand maintain the technology that helps us safely service the world's importantcorporations, governments and institutions. You'll develop solutions for a bankentrusted with holding $18 trillion of assets and $393 billion indeposits. CIB provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk,and extends liquidity in markets spanning over 100 countries around the world
Whenyou work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you're not just working at a globalfinancial institution. You're an integral part of one of the world's biggesttech companies. In 20 technology centers worldwide, our team of 50,000technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technologyinitiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations inelectronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development.Our $10B annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to createinnovative solutions that will are transforming the financial servicesindustry.
At JPMorganChase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we'rebuilding a technology organization that thrives on diversity. Weencourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitivebenefits and compensation. If you're looking to build your career aspart of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the livesof people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
@2019 JPMorgan Chase & Co. JPMorgan Chase isan equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.