- New York, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- BNY Mellon Investment Management
- 25 Apr 19
BNY Mellon Investment Management is one of the world's leading investment management organizations and one of the top U.S. wealth managers. Our business encompasses BNY Mellon's affiliated investment management firms, wealth management organization, and global distribution companies. Our goal is to build and deliver investment and wealth management strategies and solutions to meet our clients' needs. Drawing on deep expertise, we collaborate with our clients to tailor our best ideas and resources to meet their specific requirements. Through our global network we have developed a significant understanding of local requirements. We pride ourselves on providing dedicated service through our teams. With extensive experience in anticipating and responding to the investment and financial needs of the world's governments, pension plan sponsors, corporations, foundations, endowments planned giving programs, advisors, intermediaries, individuals and families, and family offices, BNY Mellon Investment Management can help our clients reach their goals. Job Description:
- Responsible for owning, coordinating, and working with our investment boutiques to complete client due diligence requests including RFPs, RFIs, Annuals, and multi-products.
- Participates in or leads activities related to proposal development. Writes proposals and responses to RFPs.
- Performs key activities such as vetting responses, drafting proposals, and engaging in research.
- Coordinates with internal business units to research and gather information necessary to prepare a responsive submission to the RFP. Anticipates and resolves any compliance, legal, or regulatory review required for response.
- Works directly with the client engagement manager or the relationship management team to clarify proposal requirements.
- Contributes to the achievement of team objectives.
- Responsible for updating and/or coordinating the necessary updates required to be input into the RocketDocs database.
- Bachelors' degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience in business management or related field is required.
- 5-7 years of total work experience preferred. Experience in proposal development preferred.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
Primary Location: United States-New York-New York
Internal Jobcode: 70051
Job: Asset Management
Organization: North America Distribution-HR11430
Requisition Number: 1901150