- New York, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- BNP Paribas Asset Management
- 03 Oct 17 2017-10-03
We have an excellent career opportunity for a RFP Analyst in our New York office. As part of a small team, this individual will contribute positively to the firm’s new business generation and client retention activities by developing powerful and high-quality responses to RFPs, DDQs and other questionnaires, which cover the full range of the firm’s investment capabilities offered to institutional clients and external distributors.
- Cooperate closely with sales teams, investment specialists and other departments within the firm to produce high quality, client-focused RFPs, DDQs and other questionnaires within challenging timeframes.
- Ensure all documents are high-quality, accurate, timely and adhere to relevant rules and guidelines.
- Collaborate with RFP team colleagues globally to continuously improve the RFP production process and the quality of documents and their content, in order to improve hit ratios and efficiency and thereby support the achievement of the firm’s commercial targets.
- Project leadership or participation as assigned, as well as any other ad hoc duties or responsibilities.
Ideal Personal Profile:
- Accuracy: Constantly attentive to the precision and thoroughness of the information sent and to the quality of the work; ensures that errors are minimized.
- Client Focus: Does everything possible to achieve internal or external customer satisfaction by identifying the customers’ needs and providing them with the appropriate solution taking into account the company’s ethics and interests.
- Results Driven: Seeks to achieve objectives set within the defined timeframe, by acting with tenacity, and by balancing costs and benefits. Continuously seeks optimum performance.
- Communication skills: Expresses his / her messages, both orally and in writing, in an effective, organized way, which is appropriate to the audience being addressed.
- Teamwork: Knows how to work in a team and / or across teams, acts bearing common interests and respect for fellow team members in mind.
- Integrating the multicultural dimension: Works with other cultures and businesses, integrating different interpersonal and working styles in his / her approach.
- Organizational Skills: Sets priorities, plans actions and methodically monitors their progress by coordinating activities and resources in the best way possible.
Academic Background and Experience:
- At least 1-3 years’ RFP experience in a similar position in financial services, ideally asset management.
- Broad knowledge of financial markets; demonstrated RFP experience.
- Degree-qualified or similar knowledge and experience.
- First-rate writing and editing skills, including experience in tailoring technical investment content to directly answer individual client needs and questions.
- High level of numeracy; familiarity in working with investment product data.
- Fluent spoken and written English; additional languages also an advantage (French in particular).
BNP Paribas Asset Management is the investment management arm of BNP Paribas, one of the world’s major financial institutions. Managing and advising EUR 580 billion in assets as at 31 March 2017, BNP Paribas Asset Management offers a comprehensive range of active, passive and quantitative investment solutions covering a broad spectrum of asset classes and regions. With close to 700 investment professionals and 600 client servicing specialists, BNP Paribas Asset Management serves individual, corporate and institutional investors in 75 countries around the world. Since 2002, BNP Paribas Asset Management has been a major player in sustainable and responsible investing.