Quantitative Trading firm looking for a junior level person to work on strategy team.
- Analyze terabytes of raw tick data, identifying predictive market signals, and transforming them into new strategies.
- Mine production strategy engine logs, engaging with traders and software developers to refine the performance of existing strategies.
- Extend and optimize our research and development platform, streamlining the strategy development process.
- Be an integral member of an elite team, engaging in the full stack of strategy development.
- Undergraduate or graduate degree in Statistics, Applied Math, or Computer Science with a focus on Artificial Intelligence or Machine Learning (open to candidates in their senior year).
- Hands-on data analysis expertise in Python, R or Julia.
- Advanced statistical analysis skills.
- Experience with large data sets.
- Passion for markets, trading and games.
- A creative and flexible mindset.
- Systematic and analytical approach to problem solving and software development.
- Strong communication skills.
- Machine learning algorithms.
- Derivative pricing.
- Python programming with a focus on data analysis (i.e. intimate, working knowledge of pandas, sklearn and numpy modules).