Does complex modeling excite you?
Are you an innovative thinker?
Do you want to work at an Equity trading firm with the largest US Dark Pool by volume, a leading European & Asian equity trading house?
We're looking for someone like that who can:
– identify and construct alpha signal for Equity and ETF markets
– develop portfolio construction tools and analytics
– work with alternative data sets using advanced statistical methods
You'll be working in the Central Risk Book team in New York. We work in a global team focused on quantitative trading techniques to improve client liquidity by deploying UBS's balance sheet. Our team is flat and multifunctional focusing on quant modeling, trading, and engineering in a unified team.
Your experience and skills
– a doctorate or advanced degree in finance, physics, mathematics, computer science, engineering or related
– experience implementing mathematical models in front office systems and supporting the trading desk in risk assessment and product pricing
– proficient using major software engineering and statistical modeling languages
– capable of documenting any model development in a clear way
– Ability to mentor junior team members in a team driven environment
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.